Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 2/6
well there went my theory ab shirou not running into to ilya here
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 2/5
poor lancer got 'struck' twice by 'lightning' but I bet emiya and ichigo are gunna get along famously since their goals are pretty the same well ichigo get the truth behind archer's words but that's still not gunna stop him from trying to save every1 he can
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 2/5
kirei (ironic name cuz kirei is pure/beautiful in Japanese) is gunna be pissed when lancer discovers that basset is indeed alive
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 2/2
well they found lancer's master or at least his original master
Warden of Lore chapter 24 . 2/2
great story!
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 2/1
funny u should mention king Arthur and Hercules ichigo and I get the feeling that ichigo and emiya shirou are gunna get a long swimmingly
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/31
well at least rider has a decent master this time unlike that creep shinji
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 1/30
if they only knew the secret they were supposed to be looking into a secret I believe at least some of them are ab to end up next deep in
OriksGaming chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
I think Taiga's one of my least favorite characters in all of anime. She serves practically no purpose aside from poorly timed and poorly executed comic relief. She's completely immature and follows the annoying anime logic that says that females near the main character, no matter their comparative strength or base personality, or even their relationship with said protagonist, must be able to bully him without consequence whenever they feel like it; aka, almost all the time. She's the kind of person I'd get a restraining order against, in any situation where she or someone like her was set up to be my guardian.

She constantly takes advantage of Shirou's hospitality and is heavily implied to have been doing it for many years, despite the fact that she is significantly older than him; in spite of that that, she still doesn't treat him with one iota of respect in his own home, and Shirou's more than enough of a doormat to allow her to set her own rules in his house as she's mooching off of his generosity.

And she just plain rubs me the wrong way. I understand that Shirou cares about her, and she appears to care about him in return; the problem is, her form of caring is more immature and stressful to the recipient than a three year old's. Basically, she shows that she cares by being a horrible and extremely obnoxious person, outside of very short moments.

I may just not have a comprehensive enough view of her, but as of now, I see her as a complete liability, with there being no benefits to associating with her- aside from the fact that her grandfather deals with Shirou's finances, but there are plenty of other ways that could be taken care of, and considering that Raiga was actually a long time acquaintance of Kiritsugu, Shirou doesn't need to be connected to Taiga for that to happen. The wiki even says that her primary goal in life is to kick back and take it easy at Shirou's house; that seems like a stupid and completely infantile goal to me, completely dependent on Shirou absolutely never growing a spine or learning to value basic privacy more than politeness.

Overall, from where I'm standing, Taiga is one of the most pointless characters I've ever seen, except as a hostage. She's also one of the most despicable pseudo family members of any protagonist that I've ever seen, excepting the ones in other anime who are actually full on villains. If anyone actually loves Taiga as a character and knows exactly why they do, please reply to this review. I don't necessarily want to hate her, because I don't hate her basic personality. I just really loathe ninety percent of the actions she's undertaken and the scenes she's been in- the part which she's in near the beginning of this chapter just reminded me of the corresponding scene in canon, along with the fact that I just plain don't like her.
Beast Mode92 chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
this is good please keep it up
Girl-of-Action chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
No, Daisuke! ;-; I was really starting to get fond of him too, poor guy...
ironboy32 chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
T_T ITS OVER?
ZiggySmallz chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
It was beautiful while it lasted
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Damn
Canis Lupus 54 chapter 24 . 8/14/2016
This is a pretty good story. I really enjoyed the action and the plotting. One complaint: you seem to be buffing the Servants and nerfing the Karakura gang a bit. Also, Shirou's response to Ichigo seems a little out of character, and the conflict between the groups of protagonists is fuelled by a few too many poor decisions for my tastes. In any case, since you seem to have lost interest in this fic, I'd love to adopt or co-write it. PM me if you're interested.
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »