Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Antiguo chapter 3 . 1/28
... Two questions: Do you rewrite the entire fic from the beginning or I'm just confusing it with another fic?

Second: As an advice, but you are terrible with rom-com. Tatsuki and her entire virgin squad is very awkward and flat. The reaction of Rider is simply too fast from her normal detached self to this prankster. Its jarring. But seriously, the harem type comedy is cringe worthy and while is canon that Ichigo is very easily ashamed I think there are better ways to prove it instead of this rehearsing of Shirou suicidal tendencies.

Anyway, taking out the bad, it's a good fic. So far nice plot, interesting characters, a little too much in the exposition and a little unbalanced since you explained fate but not bleach and I hope the servants are shown to be extraordinarily strong and not simply characters that Ichigo can simply steamroll.

Well, that's all. My congratulations in your work and keep writing.

See ya.
Dhea30 chapter 24 . 1/27
Please continue this! It's really great!
Ryner510 chapter 3 . 1/16
I got a question. Did you stop writing story? Cause this is by far one of the best Bleachx Fate/Stay Night story I have read so far. I do hope you update them again.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Wow, this chapter did a remarkable job of contrasting Shonen and Seinin without making the chapters seem OOC. Between Nasuverse's magus paranoia and cynisism, and the Bleach crew's reluctance in using lethal ruthlessness the misunderstanding keeps expanding. h
yiggdrasill chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
casters doing some unholy shit...i really doubt she knows what shes messing with, or the forces she will call down if it gets out
pokemon phoenix king chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
continue your story it is great!
yiggdrasill chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
experiments on hollows...thats an unholy nightmare waiting to happen. you do a fantastic job capturing what a hollow really is here
yiggdrasill chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
i know this story is most likely dead bit...uryu vs archer, that is a fight i would have paid through the nose to see, it was awsome just reading it
kinigget chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
This is getting fun, even if Shiro *is* kind of annoying
kinigget chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Alright! time to get this party started
marduk-report chapter 24 . 11/9/2015
Quite an interesting story.

At the start i was worried that you were really selling the f/sn side of things very short, though trying to combine the system of f/sn with a strict shounen like bleach would be difficult.

Ill keep an eye on this, in case you do any more.
Wiereird chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
I really love the way you put this to different worlds, author, it's a shame that you are not going to finish it.
Anyway, good luck. Thanks for a few days of awesomeness that you brought to my live with this work.
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Really good story! :)
fellow chapter 24 . 9/29/2015
Oh God Kon!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
It's been almost two years since this story was updated, has it been abandoned? That would be a shame because it was quite the well-written fanfic. I hope that you continue it soon.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »