Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
W8W chapter 12 . 3/5
Alliance make sense and it may be challenge for Ichigo. Shirou dream was wird i have no idea who was this person. What Shinji want to talk about, canonical option is not possible here.
W8W chapter 11 . 3/5
Shirou is developing spiritual powers it's not less human than magic. Maybe he will get new ability even is not it may help power Saber, she can get power by eating souls only obstacle is moral. Ichigo frends are on servants level but not stronger it is material for lots of good fights.
W8W chapter 10 . 3/5
Ilia finally hawe name that can give her search results.
W8W chapter 9 . 3/4
Shirou and Bazett starts to see ghosts, maybe later they will develop powers. Can Zanpakuto be copied with UBW? Caster experiments mean lots of troubles.
W8W chapter 8 . 3/3
Look like Caster will be most dangerous, especially if she will be able to use leftover energy. More things about Fate series are explain. Ilya research are doomed from the beginning. Ichigo power don't have a year and he didn't give a hint that he is soul reaper.
W8W chapter 7 . 3/2
Even mighty Hercules is punching bag for Ichigo. It was beautiful. Look like only special skills are thing that will be troublesome for him.
W8W chapter 6 . 3/2
Zangetsu try interact with Rider will she get some powers from Ichigo and new skills? Bazett and gang not revealing secrets is logical but their want similar things.
W8W chapter 5 . 3/2
Saving Bazett is interesting and will chang story.
W8W chapter 3 . 2/28
Gang isn't impressed and make impossible things according to Fate part, it is funny.
W8W chapter 2 . 2/28
Lancer killing Ichigo would only pis him of. ichigo is part everything ao no problem for him become master.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 22 . 2/26
It's been over four years since the last update, so I assume you've lost all motivation to continue this. From what id guess, at this point, the story doesn't even seem halfway finished. I personally think that you probably burned out since you were focusing on too many different story lines. You had the Bleach crew, Shirou's group, Bazett, Kotomine and Gil, Caster and Assassin, the Matou group, Ilya, and other people thrown in. And while that is obviously a lot to juggle all at once, you went even further and tried to flesh out them and their motives, instead of just focusing on say, the Bleach crew and Shirou's group. This makes for great storytelling if you do it well, and make no mistake you were doing an excellent job of balancing everything and giving all the characters their proper due, but it also makes what otherwise might have been a 300k word story into something at least twice that in length. And thus, emotional burnout.

I doubt you'll ever come back to this, I also doubt you'll ever read this. But I did want to say thanks for taking the time you did to write this, it really was very cool. It seems like you had all the character strengths properly set up, the characters personalities were all very well done (to point of irritation, Shirou is such a little shit at all times, so props for getting that correct), and honestly even though you were complaining in your note at the end of this chapter about your earlier chapters not being well written, they were still much more well written than most of the trash on this site.

Anyway, if you do ever get the urge to come back to this, I would suggest taking a step back from trying to make it so grandiose. We the reader don't need to know what is going on with each group of combatants at all times. It is of course nice, but it is definitely not necessary.

If you don't have the time to continue, which I assume is the case, writing an outline of events you planned to have happen and posting that as a final chapter of sorts would give both you, and us the readers, some form of closure. Might also give you a small sense of accomplishment as you could tell yourself that you had officially finished this story you started almost a decade ago. Maybe not how you had planned, but it might be a small weight off your back.

Anyway, regardless, thanks for writing this. Going to toss it on the old favorites list and follow it in case anything happen. And sorry for any weird spelling errors, writing this on a phone.
Wow. Nerf characters much? Well written but so off point as far as power levels go. Heroic spirit vs. Death God? That's death God. Then there's the skill thing. Are the captains that Ichigo has fought centuries old and immensely experienced, skilled, and powerful...? Overall, a maj.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 24 . 1/5
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE!
Rawrking chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Pathetic. Just have to nerf the Bleach characters so that servants can be on par with them, eh?
bobo77 chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
I want to see this story picked up. the meshing is great and we have more devlopment of assassin and rider than in the stories. He'll, even Lancet is given more text time. the drop off is leaving me in anticipation
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »