Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
ironboy32 chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
T_T ITS OVER?
ZiggySmallz chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
It was beautiful while it lasted
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Damn
Canis Lupus 54 chapter 24 . 8/14/2016
This is a pretty good story. I really enjoyed the action and the plotting. One complaint: you seem to be buffing the Servants and nerfing the Karakura gang a bit. Also, Shirou's response to Ichigo seems a little out of character, and the conflict between the groups of protagonists is fuelled by a few too many poor decisions for my tastes. In any case, since you seem to have lost interest in this fic, I'd love to adopt or co-write it. PM me if you're interested.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
How about this idea of a shaman king x over with fate stay night where yoh and the others participate in the fifth grail war and each one have servant like for example Faust gets jack the ripper assassin (she could be his daughter for him and eliza)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
After this story can you make another fate story where group of characters team up and each of them have servant like for example no more heroes where the assassin's team up and are good guys (like Assassin Hunters by BlackSparrow180) and each have a servant like rider Medusa and the extra classes like avenger, saver, gunner, temptress and etc
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
Hey will ichigo and Medusa become q couple because that would be interesting
Silent Evanescence chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
This story started off interesting, but I lost interest when you started focusing on Bazett. If she's so important, then I want to see Bazett in the story summary. Ichigo and Rider are practically side characters at this point.
GrimmPandaMan chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
This is such a fun FSN crossover, please update soon! I really want this story to reach it's true ending! :)
Noctua de Lucidum chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
So, like, can this fic get updated? Easily one of the best Bleach crossovers I've read, and a rare one that doesn't make the Shinigami OP compared to everyone else. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Rider and Ichigo. The romanticist in me was waiting for a clear cut Ily moment, but looks like that'll never happen... A random question, buy shouldn't Ichigo know who Medusa is? He reads Shakespeare, so I highly doubt he didn't feel the need to look up any of the dozens of mythological allusions in Shakespeare's plays, or at least have learned about myths somehow...
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 24 . 5/3/2016
This is great. Well thought out and we'll written.
Keep it coming!
-EDM
chasershadow chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
this is the best read that i've had in a long time.
Ryan chapter 24 . 4/4/2016
Really enjoyed this story, sad to see it go without an update for so long, hopefully you return. I was looking forward to reading more, especially about Saber. Hope you return one day!
Eldiar chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
Well that was a great Archer battle and I have to say this story is very enjoyable and one of the better stories on this site especially considering the lack of love this crossover gets.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 24 . 3/24/2016
Honestly, from someone who has just read through this in the last two days, the early chapters really aren't bad. I've seen so much worse on this site. Of course, I understand that as the author, you're probably just going to keep picking at them until you think they're perfect, but they're fine.

Anyway, as far as the plot goes, it's quite interesting. I was really curious as to how you were going to explain how the Clocktower and Soul Society knew about each other, and I thought it was done pretty well.

Anyway, I know it's almost been two and a half years since you've updated this, and I'm assuming you aren't coming back. But if you are reading reviews for this, I'd like to point out something I think might help. The way you've written this, with a bunch of different points of views into many different characters is great. Caster, Bazet, Lancer, Kotomine, Gilgamesh, Shirou, different characters from Bleach. You've done them all justice. I really do think that the authors who manage to pull off writing about a bunch of different character points of view tend to write the best stories. However, with all these characters comes stress. From what I've seen on this website, there's a high burnout rate as well with these stories. I think the reason for this is because you, the author, become too attached to your characters. This is the Holy Grail War. Characters die, it's inevitable. However, the throw away characters like Rider and Lancer are no longer just plot devices in your story. You've fleshed them out, you've made them yours...and you don't want to let them go.

I don't know how you go about figuring out the plot for your stories. Do you get the whole thing down in bullet points before starting? Do you just get an idea and run with it? Do you just figure out what the first half is going to look like, get it done, and get writers block on how to finish? I don't know. What I do know, is that you've got the skill to write multiple characters. You just need to develop the skill of letting them go. This becomes even harder to do in a crossover story. Do you keep both Rin/Shirou/Saber AND all the Bleach crew alive til the Grail is destroyed? Do Rin/Shirou not even make it that far? Do Renji and Rukia get run through by Lancers Noble Phantasm as they're having sex in the penthouse suite? Who knows, that's up to you. The only obvious thing at this point is that Assassin, Caster, Heracles and Lancer end up dead at be end. Obviously it isn't realistic for everyone to live. And honestly, the fact that a lot of the main characters from Fate are so likable makes it hard to choose what to do. But some of these characters have to end up dead or the story can't progress, that's just an absolute fact you cannot escape from when you're writing about the Holy Grail War.

Frankly, I'd like to suggest you go watch/rewatch the first few seasons of game of thrones. George R. R. Martin is fantastic when it comes to killing off main characters, and it might give you the inspiration and guts to keep this story moving.

Anyway, sorry for any spelling errors. Hate typing long reviews on the iPhone. Hope this gives you some ideas.
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »