Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
marduk-report chapter 24 . 11/9/2015
Quite an interesting story.

At the start i was worried that you were really selling the f/sn side of things very short, though trying to combine the system of f/sn with a strict shounen like bleach would be difficult.

Ill keep an eye on this, in case you do any more.
Wiereird chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
I really love the way you put this to different worlds, author, it's a shame that you are not going to finish it.
Anyway, good luck. Thanks for a few days of awesomeness that you brought to my live with this work.
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Really good story! :)
fellow chapter 24 . 9/29/2015
Oh God Kon!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 24 . 8/27/2015
It's been almost two years since this story was updated, has it been abandoned? That would be a shame because it was quite the well-written fanfic. I hope that you continue it soon.
Esthelaaaa chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Really, I've enjoyed the ride immensely up till here! Although, I did expect Ichigo to be a little stronger... xP then again, there'd be no plot there.

Some criticism? Not much that i could offer in terms of writing maturity and proficiency, other than recommendations. Feature articles of well-regarded newspapers can often improve your own writing style, as the composers of those short pieces have a certain flair with language.

Murakami's novels have recently bewitched me; achingly beautiful and poetic, and almost real.

Although! I do wish i could see some more from Ichigo's point of view, and consequently some more development of his and rider's relationship. I'm not asking for a tantric ritual, although it'd be welcome :p; but i do feel slightly cheated out of Ichigo and Rider time, as you seem to favour Rin and Shiro quite noticeably.

And i don't mean to hurt you or anything, but i think the whole Kakolethros... thing... is... how do i put it? A little cringeworthy and beyond unrealistic? It's bearable, however, and your story here is still quite wonderful; that i would read it this far and bother following and writing a review is a testament to that. So please keep writing! it's too late to change this Kakolethros debacle, so I'll just let you take me where you will!

Happy writing! :)
Parks98 chapter 24 . 7/16/2015
Parks98 chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Interesting so if anything the Magi study the Physical world and the human spirit and the as long as they do not study the afterlife and dimensional travel (Valley of screams?) and all that but I got just two questions.
1. How the hell does Gaia and Alya fit into this shit
2. What about the root aka void aka Akasha!?
Strike Faster than Starlight chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
I just found your story some hours ago and have read it all in one go and i must say that i loved it the only problem i had was the fate characters being overpowered (the fate universe is strong but they don't hand a candle against the bleach verse)aside of this i really liked your ideas and writing style it's really a shame that such great story is abandoned or in a hiatus but i wish you luck and happiness in your life bro 0/
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
I think it would be incredibly funny if Kon's presence set off the boundary field by the emiya estate, but due to Kon's nature as a mod soul in a doll, he himself remains unidentified as the cause of the intrusion thereby putting everyone there on guard against a possible attack that will never come.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
There was only one issue with chapter that I saw.

Basically that whole scene with Rider in the book store took me a bit o realize why I thought something was wrong, but then I realized that Ichigo's friends shouldn't have been able to see her eyes considering that Rider is always BLINDFOLDED! I would highly suggest you rework that scene to incorporate some other body language that would give the same impression as the "wide eyed wonder" that you used here.
SkyCaptain502 chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
If Bazett has two brain cells to rub together, she will realize how big of a fuster cluck this Grail war is turning into and try to find allies. Seeing as how the only two persons/groups she has amicable relationships with at the moment are Lancer and Ichigo's group, she has only one real option if she wants to survive the next few days: come clean with Ichigo and co. and give them as much information as they need to make an informed decision as to what comes next. Of particular note is the hollow-esque hoplite she ran into earlier, she wouldn't know that is was the product of Caster's research, but the crew should be able to get some good leads.

An alliance with Lancer may come later, but only after reaching out to Ichigo's group. If she approaches him now, his master may tire of her interference and force Lancer to kill her. If she tries to take back Lancer's contract, that "may" turns into a "will". Approaching him later gives her the possibility of overwhelming/capturing Lancer long enough to restore the old bond and sever the new one (Orihime special maybe?).
Guest chapter 24 . 4/9/2015
i fucking love this, keep going
Vendetta1414 chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
Dude, this story rocks the s*$% out of any story I have read on this site. It. Is. THAT EPIC! So please continue!
Victorules chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
So... where'd all that motivation go? This WAS on the top 1% of FSN crossovers on site, but 2 years without an update don't bode well.

And it was so much better than most because it was a MC vs MC instead of a 'strangers meet and get along instantly' crossover! It wounds me to see this abandoned, really.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »