Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Stuporman chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
You did a great job of blending the lore of Bleach and the Type Moon series'. I don't know much of anything about Tsukihime, but it does sound like Zelretch and Yamamoto may be equals. Still, Yamamoto's bankai has the potential to rip an entire dimension apart. I'm not sure how stopping a falling moon compares, considering how dissimilar the two feats are. I also have to wonder how Yhwach factors into this AU.

Kakolethros's abilities remind me of Fate/Zero's Berserker. Did he help influence your character?
Stuporman chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Oh great, now Caster's made a pseudo-arrancar! He's loyal now, but somehow I get the feeling that Kakolethros will be the death of Caster. Considering a part of him despises her to such an extent makes it very possible. And it would make for one hell of karmic demise. Is the new Greek Hollow inspired by anything?

And of course, Gilgamesh wants to add Zangetsu to his collection of treasures. Careful there Gil. If Ichigo can break the Gate of Hell, he can break the Gate of Babylon.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
A really awesome idea, these two anime fit quite well together and i like how you have linked them, looking forward to your next update
Stuporman chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
So wait, was Aizen sealed in this AU or is he just biding his time in Hueco Mundo?
Stuporman chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
This chapter was one of the best things I've read on this site. The superb fight between Ichigo and Lancer that emphasized the focus on skill in the Fate series that is noticeably lacking in Bleach was already awesome. The description that you put into the struggle between Excalibur and Ichigo's bankai and the following meeting between Ichigo and Shirou just blew me away. And isn't it just like Ichigo to make a girl blush unintentionally.

By the way, I've noticed this for a while now: you have a tendency to use current tense and past tense in the same paragraph. Is that intentional?
Stuporman chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
I may have been wrong about Archer fucking up, but I am sure that Caster has. Both teams are gonna bring the axe down on her head hard. I find Medusa's worries laughable. Ichigo was cool with Neliel and she was once a part of his most hated enemy's army.
Stuporman chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Meanwhile in another dimension, Sosuke Aizen scowls as he feels that somewhere far away, someone just bastardized his work. But honestly, Caster creating a mask to turn someone into a pseudo-Vizard is a pretty cool idea. Although it looks like it induces worse side effects than Ichigo's mask. Sooner or later, Caster's gonna end up making arrancar and then shit is gonna hit the fan.
Stuporman chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I feel that Team Ichigo, Team Shirou, and Bazett could avoid so many problems if they'd not let their paranoia get the best of them. But then I guess if they did that then we wouldn't have this wonderful story.

If I recall correctly, Ginto is the Hollow bait, isn't it? If so, then Archer has just royally fucked up.
Stuporman chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying the confusion of Bazett and Shirou. Also, you did a spectacular job of describing Shirou's first encounter with a Hollow in a way that made the beast sound genuinely terrifying.

By the way, am I correct in assuming that Shirou's chain being gold is a result of possessing Avalon? Or is it something else?
Stuporman chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
This has been the best chapter so far. Shirou and Bazett are awakening spiritual abilities which I can't to see develop and Rider's starting to see how similar she and Ichigo really are. And I love that Iliya is developing a crush on Ichigo. That promises great comedy in future chapters! I also noticed how you've had both opponents of Shirou and Rin allude to Ichigo's existence. It's almost like you're setting it up so that they'll assume Ichigo is the major villain.

Goddammit Caster. Do not go experimenting on Hollows. The world does not need more Aizens and Szayelapporos.
Stuporman chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Ichigo proving his badassery is always fun to read about. I'm also loving how you portray the contrast the difference between powers in Bleach and the Fate series. From what you've presented, reiatsu is similar to mana but much more dense. Since I'm still not quite as knowledgable about the inner workings of Type Moon's universe, I need clarification; was Rider implying that Ichigo's power is on the same level as a Divine Spirit, or that it just has the same feeling to it?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
why have you abandoned this story WHY this story is amazing and you just abandon it WWWHHHHYYYYYY
Stuporman chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Now the story begins in earnest. I found Bazett thinking that she might have to protect the Karakura gang funnier than I should have. Poor girl. If only she knew.
Stuporman chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I am so happy that you worked Kon into this story. That little pervert does not get enough love from Kubo or the Bleach fandom in general. Hopefully at some point, he'll end up interacting with Saber because that meeting would be hilarious.

I'm no expert on Fate/Stay Night (only ever watched the anime) but I do believe you just had Orihime save Lancer's original master. That IS quite the deviation from canon. But taking canon events and completely derailing them is one of the things I love most about fanfics.
Stuporman chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I don't think it was intentional, but I got a kick out of Ichigo being the fourth master in the Grail War. In Japan, four is the number associated with death. Pretty fitting for a guy like him.
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »