Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
DEBob19 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Le sigh. This was going so well, and now you're going to nerf Ichigio because he's too powerful. Hate when authors do that. At least it's better than when authors have the character do something absurdly retarded to make up for their being too powerful. But still, meh. Loved the story so far, although I feel like you've made everyone a bit more antagonistic than normal so that no one will be willing to actually answer anyone else's questions. Because, you know, if they actually sat down and talked pretty much everything would work itself out. Maybe not. But it would progress things too quickly.
Stuporman chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
I'm glad that I finally caught up with this story. However, I'm also sad because of that same reason, seeing as this hasn't updated in over half a year. It looks like you're working on another story, which I get. I imagine it would be difficult to want to maintain interest in writing a story after 4 years. I could beg you to continue, but the thing about fanfics is that they're all written for the same reason: because the author felt like it and enjoys it. And those authors aren't obligated to pander to their audience. Still, I'll keep my eyes peeled in case you ever decide to continue this wonderful story.
Stuporman chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
Alright, let's go over the highlights of this chapter: Chad unveiled a new original technique you created for him. You had Uryu use a technique that Kubo has probably forgotten Uryu can even use. Hanataro showed off why he's a seated officer. And Shirou hopefully starting to realize that he's a dumbass. Dammit, how are you so amazing at this?!

On an unrelated note, why in the world would Soul Society send Renji to help fight enemies that they know are on his level and still put the limiter on him? That just sounds downright inefficient.
Stuporman chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
I don't know about Shirou, but Rin and Archer (especially Archer) have crossed over into 'antagonist' territory in this chapter as far as I'm concerned. Their paranoia is top tier. At least Ichigo and his friends ask their questions BEFORE trying to kill people.

Anyway, Renji and Hanataro are here! I can't wait to see what you do with them!
Stuporman chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
I've realized that Ichigo's situation can be described accurately by something Saber mused about a few chapters ago. In terms of difficulty for him and his friends, it's about the same as their time in Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. It's not more or less difficult as those battles, just different. This story is almost similar to the Fullbring arc in that regard. The Masters and Servants may not be as powerful as the 13 Captains or the Espada, but their methods of fighting and their abilities make them just as dangerous to our heroes. I find that to be one of the main selling points of this story.

Yikes. It looks like Sakura's Shadow absorbing Hollows is turning her into Aaroniero 2.0. The idea of that is pretty intriguing. It would be cool if the collective consciousness of the Hollows took over Sakura like a Vizard's inner Hollow or something like that. I doubt Zouken would have such an easy time controlling that kind of monster.
Stuporman chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
That was really cool how you combined the memories of Saber and Archer like that. It really flowed smoothly.

I'm really curious as to what is affecting Ichigo's Hollow so intensely. My current theory is that Angra Mainyu is involved somehow. But probably not. I'm usually way off about these sorts of things.
Stuporman chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
I like to imagine that Kakolethros's ability to learn combat skills at an accelerated pace is shared by the arrancar. It's the only way I can make sense of how a bunch of Hollows that probably only had a humanoid form for maybe a year could fight as well as they do.

And with this chapter, you have successfully managed to show all members of the Karakura gang holding their own in combat. Most Bleach fanfic writers on this site tend to just let Ichigo run the show while everyone else just stands around, but you don't. You keep the supporting cast relevant and I respect you so much for that.
Stuporman chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
You did a great job of blending the lore of Bleach and the Type Moon series'. I don't know much of anything about Tsukihime, but it does sound like Zelretch and Yamamoto may be equals. Still, Yamamoto's bankai has the potential to rip an entire dimension apart. I'm not sure how stopping a falling moon compares, considering how dissimilar the two feats are. I also have to wonder how Yhwach factors into this AU.

Kakolethros's abilities remind me of Fate/Zero's Berserker. Did he help influence your character?
Stuporman chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Oh great, now Caster's made a pseudo-arrancar! He's loyal now, but somehow I get the feeling that Kakolethros will be the death of Caster. Considering a part of him despises her to such an extent makes it very possible. And it would make for one hell of karmic demise. Is the new Greek Hollow inspired by anything?

And of course, Gilgamesh wants to add Zangetsu to his collection of treasures. Careful there Gil. If Ichigo can break the Gate of Hell, he can break the Gate of Babylon.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
A really awesome idea, these two anime fit quite well together and i like how you have linked them, looking forward to your next update
Stuporman chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
So wait, was Aizen sealed in this AU or is he just biding his time in Hueco Mundo?
Stuporman chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
This chapter was one of the best things I've read on this site. The superb fight between Ichigo and Lancer that emphasized the focus on skill in the Fate series that is noticeably lacking in Bleach was already awesome. The description that you put into the struggle between Excalibur and Ichigo's bankai and the following meeting between Ichigo and Shirou just blew me away. And isn't it just like Ichigo to make a girl blush unintentionally.

By the way, I've noticed this for a while now: you have a tendency to use current tense and past tense in the same paragraph. Is that intentional?
Stuporman chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
I may have been wrong about Archer fucking up, but I am sure that Caster has. Both teams are gonna bring the axe down on her head hard. I find Medusa's worries laughable. Ichigo was cool with Neliel and she was once a part of his most hated enemy's army.
Stuporman chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Meanwhile in another dimension, Sosuke Aizen scowls as he feels that somewhere far away, someone just bastardized his work. But honestly, Caster creating a mask to turn someone into a pseudo-Vizard is a pretty cool idea. Although it looks like it induces worse side effects than Ichigo's mask. Sooner or later, Caster's gonna end up making arrancar and then shit is gonna hit the fan.
Stuporman chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I feel that Team Ichigo, Team Shirou, and Bazett could avoid so many problems if they'd not let their paranoia get the best of them. But then I guess if they did that then we wouldn't have this wonderful story.

If I recall correctly, Ginto is the Hollow bait, isn't it? If so, then Archer has just royally fucked up.
1,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »