Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Jahm chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Best damn chapter I have ever read EVER! I've gone back and re-read this marvelous chapter so many times, I've lost count. Even if you have decided to abandon this story, I'm just thankful you wrote this. The Ichigo vs. Saber fight is just so damn perfect! Out of all the countless stories on this site, this fight scene is much more memorable than all of them combined.

I truly hope you continue this work of art.
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
Kon's situation is just priceless! I wouldn't have expected that from Saber, either, but with Kon in that position to learn their motivations I can see him clearing up the confusion and bringing the two good guy forces together, which from the arc title I'm guessing will be necessary to fight Caster and her Hellspawn minion.

Again: Please continue! This is so good, and I want to read more of it! Please!
jcampbellohten chapter 22 . 1/16/2015
Hanataro calls Ichigo "Ichigo-san," and I wouldn't think Renji knows Hanatarou well at all, so I'd expect him to call him "Yamada."

Nooo, I'm almost at the end of what's here! I was afraid of this, it's definitely not complete! PLEASE come back and finish it!
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
I feel like either the Holy Grail is trying to consume the inner Hollow for a vessel or something, it's somehow being linked with Kakolethros, or possibly Medusa's madness late in life is resonating with it; it's retreating from something, obviously. Actually, if it started with "the first time Ichigo drew his sword in Fuyuki," it's when he formed the contract, so it's probably the Command Seals that are affecting it somehow.
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 1/15/2015
Ukitake calls Ichigo "Ichigo-kun" to my knowledge, not "Kurosaki-san." Also, I kept forgetting to say it before, but this is my favorite kind of crossover—where the two background premises are fitted together without tweaking details or just dumping one setting's characters in the other setting; everyone's background is the same, but the premises meet and each's characters have to figure the other out—and I think you've pulled it off really well. Plus, now that you mention it, as satisfying as it was for Ichigo to handily take care of everyone in the beginning, I also like how the power levels are being evened out now, in that the Servants aren't quite so outclassed by Ichigo as they first appeared to be; i.e., Lancer was still holding back, and as you just reminded me, Saber is severely limited by being Shirou's partner as opposed to Rin's.
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
That was SO AWESOME!
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Not long before it happened I was thinking, "Wait, Ishida's out-and-about, it would be so cool if he fought Archer. Archery contest, woot!" and it was indeed awesome. Great job choreographing it, too, it's very impressive how you did that. I like how they were both extremely talented in different ways, so neither was overpowered against the other.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
SO INTRIGUING! So much is happening!
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
I'm really enjoying this, but at this pace I'm worried the story is incomplete and abandoned. Also, there are instances sprinkled throughout the last few chapters of you slipping up and narrating a sentence in present-tense.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
I very much liked and appreciated how you were cleverly finding creative ways to describe anime tropes in realistic ways (e.g., Ishida's glasses shining when he pushed them up because they reflected the sun at that angle or the light from the screen in front of him, and I think there was something else I noticed), so I was disappointed to see the words "tick mark" when it's so easy to say that a vein bulged or throbbed in her forehead.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I really like this. I like Gil's interaction with Ichigo and Ichigo's assessment of him, and how you subtly hinted at Gil's high Charisma. The battle and the lead up to it was really cool. I wonder how far the group will let the Grail War info spread, considering it's supposed to be kept secret? How does the Throne of Heroes fit in with Soul Society? Maybe it's somewhere in the Royal Realm?
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I find it odd that you're using mostly English-dub terminology but insist on "shunpo" and "Kurosaki-kun" (so far; no one else has addressed anyone whom they don't call by their given name, but I'm betting it'll be the Japanese conventions of address). Also, it would be better to mention that Yoruichi's the one answering the question before the paragraph of monologuing; I assumed it was Urahara still—didn't know Yoruichi was there, even—and read it in his voice, then had to go back and read it over in cat-Yoruichi's.

Still, this looks promising so far; the background is solid, and there's a plausible explanation for why Soul Society never got involved before. I scoffed at them saying the power reading was way beyond even Yamamoto, but then I remembered IT'S THE HOLY GRAIL, of course it is, that's fine. Orihime being right was funny, hahaha.
delax chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
This is a fun ride, I'm sorry that the fun is leaving it, and glad there's still other stories that grab you.
ShadowBlah2 chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
It seems you're one of those who understands BLEACH better than Tite Kubo does. I certainly hope you complete this work of extraordinary complexity and depth.
azix39 chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Wow, this is great!
I love reading this and I gives me the chills!
I'll be patiently(not really) waiting for the next chapter
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »