Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
Hey will ichigo and Medusa become q couple because that would be interesting
Silent Evanescence chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
This story started off interesting, but I lost interest when you started focusing on Bazett. If she's so important, then I want to see Bazett in the story summary. Ichigo and Rider are practically side characters at this point.
GrimmPandaMan chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
This is such a fun FSN crossover, please update soon! I really want this story to reach it's true ending! :)
Noctua de Lucidum chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
So, like, can this fic get updated? Easily one of the best Bleach crossovers I've read, and a rare one that doesn't make the Shinigami OP compared to everyone else. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Rider and Ichigo. The romanticist in me was waiting for a clear cut Ily moment, but looks like that'll never happen... A random question, buy shouldn't Ichigo know who Medusa is? He reads Shakespeare, so I highly doubt he didn't feel the need to look up any of the dozens of mythological allusions in Shakespeare's plays, or at least have learned about myths somehow...
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 24 . 5/3/2016
This is great. Well thought out and we'll written.
Keep it coming!
-EDM
chasershadow chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
this is the best read that i've had in a long time.
Ryan chapter 24 . 4/4/2016
Really enjoyed this story, sad to see it go without an update for so long, hopefully you return. I was looking forward to reading more, especially about Saber. Hope you return one day!
Eldiar chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
Well that was a great Archer battle and I have to say this story is very enjoyable and one of the better stories on this site especially considering the lack of love this crossover gets.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 24 . 3/24/2016
Honestly, from someone who has just read through this in the last two days, the early chapters really aren't bad. I've seen so much worse on this site. Of course, I understand that as the author, you're probably just going to keep picking at them until you think they're perfect, but they're fine.

Anyway, as far as the plot goes, it's quite interesting. I was really curious as to how you were going to explain how the Clocktower and Soul Society knew about each other, and I thought it was done pretty well.

Anyway, I know it's almost been two and a half years since you've updated this, and I'm assuming you aren't coming back. But if you are reading reviews for this, I'd like to point out something I think might help. The way you've written this, with a bunch of different points of views into many different characters is great. Caster, Bazet, Lancer, Kotomine, Gilgamesh, Shirou, different characters from Bleach. You've done them all justice. I really do think that the authors who manage to pull off writing about a bunch of different character points of view tend to write the best stories. However, with all these characters comes stress. From what I've seen on this website, there's a high burnout rate as well with these stories. I think the reason for this is because you, the author, become too attached to your characters. This is the Holy Grail War. Characters die, it's inevitable. However, the throw away characters like Rider and Lancer are no longer just plot devices in your story. You've fleshed them out, you've made them yours...and you don't want to let them go.

I don't know how you go about figuring out the plot for your stories. Do you get the whole thing down in bullet points before starting? Do you just get an idea and run with it? Do you just figure out what the first half is going to look like, get it done, and get writers block on how to finish? I don't know. What I do know, is that you've got the skill to write multiple characters. You just need to develop the skill of letting them go. This becomes even harder to do in a crossover story. Do you keep both Rin/Shirou/Saber AND all the Bleach crew alive til the Grail is destroyed? Do Rin/Shirou not even make it that far? Do Renji and Rukia get run through by Lancers Noble Phantasm as they're having sex in the penthouse suite? Who knows, that's up to you. The only obvious thing at this point is that Assassin, Caster, Heracles and Lancer end up dead at be end. Obviously it isn't realistic for everyone to live. And honestly, the fact that a lot of the main characters from Fate are so likable makes it hard to choose what to do. But some of these characters have to end up dead or the story can't progress, that's just an absolute fact you cannot escape from when you're writing about the Holy Grail War.

Frankly, I'd like to suggest you go watch/rewatch the first few seasons of game of thrones. George R. R. Martin is fantastic when it comes to killing off main characters, and it might give you the inspiration and guts to keep this story moving.

Anyway, sorry for any spelling errors. Hate typing long reviews on the iPhone. Hope this gives you some ideas.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 23 . 3/24/2016
I know that Rukia was hard pressed to keep up with Archer, but not even bothering to try to release her Shikai was pretty weird and didn't seem realistic. She has that ability to shoot ice in a long, wide line, which freezes anything it touches instantly. Would have been perfect to use in a hallway. Might have went past archers magic resist, might not have, but not even bothering to try... Just feels like holding back against something as strong as an Espada is kind of dumb.
semicrater chapter 24 . 3/24/2016
I can't believe so many people are telling you Ichigo would be taken out by an excalibur. Ichigo tanked Cero Oscurous, which is at least city-level by pixel-scaling even if we completely disregard Nel's statement about the size of Las Noches. Granted this Ichigo doesn't have his hollow mask unlike his fight vs Ulquiorra, but it's not unreasonable to assume he could tank the hit with low-moderate damage if he tried to negate it with a getsuga tenshou. Rider could dodge Excalibur blast with his chariot, it's hilarious to think that Ichigo, who is much faster than the servants in his bankai form, couldn't dodge what Rider did. Plus, EVEN IF we were to assume that the beam travels at the speed of light, it doesn't take a light-speeder to dodge it. In the latest arc, we have a sniper who's "shots" connect INSTANTLY with the target, because it's actually not a bullet, but instant spatial erasure. Shunsui is no-where near light-speed and he was dodging the "shots" from this guy. And even light-speed is nothing compared to instantly reaching the target since the speed is basically infinite/undefined. If not for plot purposes, Ichigo could VERY EASILY just have just grabbed Rider and dodged the Excalibur blast.

I have noticed that you are nerfing the Karakura town gang and buffing the servants. I hope you are doing this because this is what you genuinely want, and it's what you think would make the story work. I really hope it isn't because of the comments of people who are telling you that Saber should win.

Back to the review, it's a phenomenal story. If you get to read this comment one day, I really do hope that you would find the interest again to continue this story. I know that you have started losing interest in Bleach, there are definitely several problems with the series, but I think a lot of it boils down to pacing problems. There are some ups and downs in this latest arc, but I suggest that you give it a try now since there's so much material to counter the pacing problem Bleach usually has(Watching a reviewer like KOL or Tekking greatly boosts my enjoyment as well as my understandings of a chapter). Maybe I'll see you back to this story one day when you find that drive to write again.
Exzyne chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Holy shit, I'm amazed at the sheer incompetence and stupidity of the Bleach crew. It is hilarious (not really) to see "veterans" act like ignorant fools over and over again. The sheer inbalance is understandable, but the stupidity gives me a headache.
Masterx01 chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
good chapter but...

somethings anrent all right.

- the excaliblast has a blast level around island buster normaly, and saber(fate) should be around of city buster with her nefer stats. So i dont think that ichigo could tank that atack with a simple Getsuga(no this one).

- the excaliblast is also a lightspeed atack(ergo light blast) so, if the things are all right ichigo never stood a chance to save rider after saber shoot her atack...

- also, rider is too weak, her stat arent right. This version should be at the level of rider HF or more due ichigos energy suply but she fought like rider(nefer fate version)...
Antiguo chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
... Two questions: Do you rewrite the entire fic from the beginning or I'm just confusing it with another fic?

Second: As an advice, but you are terrible with rom-com. Tatsuki and her entire virgin squad is very awkward and flat. The reaction of Rider is simply too fast from her normal detached self to this prankster. Its jarring. But seriously, the harem type comedy is cringe worthy and while is canon that Ichigo is very easily ashamed I think there are better ways to prove it instead of this rehearsing of Shirou suicidal tendencies.

Anyway, taking out the bad, it's a good fic. So far nice plot, interesting characters, a little too much in the exposition and a little unbalanced since you explained fate but not bleach and I hope the servants are shown to be extraordinarily strong and not simply characters that Ichigo can simply steamroll.

Well, that's all. My congratulations in your work and keep writing.

See ya.
Dhea30 chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
Please continue this! It's really great!
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »