Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Nice and interesting. I look forward to more. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
animefan29 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Well I'm new to Fate/stay Night but I gotta say this story is an excellent blend the two worlds. Though some things from the earlier chapters confused me like the addition of Bazett or the second scene of chapter 6.

Anyway this is a great story and am looking forward to seeing more.
Karg42 chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Aww... The Fate route? I was kinda hoping for Unlimited Blade Works as Archer is an awesome character who doesn't get his due in Fate. Oh well; I'm sure you'll pull something out.

Looking forward to Caster VS Ichigo; Caster could decimate him with her mini-nukes.
animelover1993 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
this is like... my 3rd? yeah 3rd time re-reading this and i STILL! love it! i honest go god hope you post chapter 8 ssonn! :D now back to rereading this epicness story :D
Shenjimonix chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Can we please haz more masta
Amir-015 chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
This is really good ! Can't wait when Ichigo makes his appearence to the rest Shirou and Tohsaka. _
TD Master chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
This is good stuff, I want to read more.
Lareath chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I just thought of this after I sent the previous review: You might want to revise the description of Getsuga Tenshou. It's not bright, or at least not in a traditional sense. It's pitch black.
Lareath chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
I love your story. I can't really say that I have any helpful criticism, so instead I'll mention an idea: consider carefully what, if anything, you want to happen when Shirou and/or Archer see Zangetsu. Specifically what happens when their reality marble tries to incorporate it.

There's all sorts of weird features to this to consider: Zangetsu being sentient, a fragment of Ichigo's soul, and having the capability to perform Konso and send souls to Soul Society (though that is only relevant to Archer). There's more but I think you get the idea)

Now for wild speculations: non-Magi that are born with Reality Marbles (and thus never use them or bind them to a artificially imposed circuit on their soul) are the ones that become Shinigami in death.

Further speculation: The reason Shinigami can be relatively so powerful is that they are empowered by multiple sources
GN00QuanTa chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
I love it! I wounder what everyone will think of Ichigo when he releases his bankai and uses his hollow mask. Oh will you have Ichigo's second hollow form in their? And what will he think when he finds out rider is medusa?
Grinja chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Oh man this chapter was too awesome. First off, Shirou vs Berserker was great! I liked how smug Ichigo was when facing him, and how stunned Rider was that he was fighting him so easily.

Definately looks like Shirou is going down the Fate route in this one so far. I can't wait to see what happens when Shirou and Rin meet Ichigo. Will they consider him a larger threat then everything else? I could see everyone teaming up to try and take him down since he is by far the strongest. However I think Shirou and Ichigo would probably get along well. They both like to protect people.

If Ichigo could manhandle Berserker in Shikai, I guess none of the servants are powerful enough to pose much of a threat. I guess Assassin could always try and catch him offguard, or Lancer could sucker him with Gae Bolg, but other then that I don't see how he could possibly lose.
Farm7455 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
That was fun!

You've managed to nicely bridge the differences between Fate Stay Night and Bleach, and most of all not make it boring!

I like the differences in the Canon of FSN and how its still managed to follow its basic course with Ichigo and company mixed in.

Also, I find confused Rider to be utterly cute, as she's trying to figure out Ichigo's wacky powers and absurd amount of firepower.

I can't wait though for the rest of the Squad to get into it though. I know Rin is going to be highly annoyed by Ichigo's rejection of the "Rules" of the game. Especially when others get into the fights. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and I wish you luck in writing it!
Mauritius chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
(These chapters just seem to get longer and longer, don't they? )

I find that to be a good thing. At least that's my opinion.

I love how you describe the battle between Ichigo and Berserker. It's well written that I can understand what's happening: the sound, the visuals, and the pain. I can feel it all in my mind.

( This area is surrounded by a Boundary Field )

Illya can do this too but she has something else in it. Her barriers also plant a suggestion "There's nothing here" or "don't come over this way". So normal humans rarely see her in battle unless they have something that can break barriers, like the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception found by Ryogi and Tohno Shiki.

Also, Caster was probably watching that battle. She'll need to move cautiously now. I still kinda feel sorry for her though. Her original master making her do all those... trivial tasks...

For a moment, I thought you had copied and pasted directly from Mirror Moon translations until a read a few more sentences.

( Death was apparently quite pretty. )

I love this line.

Awesome, the Akashic Records were mentioned. This reminds me, and I'm just curious, but what relation does Bleach have with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception? It's just this seems similar to Soul Reapers, but with live huma-beings.

Illya gets two Onii-chans. :D Funny that Emiya and Ichigo have a similar meaning to their names. If I recall correctly, I think Emiya means Guardian or something... though I used Google translate at the time...
animelover1993 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
OMG YAYAYAYAY NEW CHAPTER! omg i was laughing in glee when Ichigo was well overpowering Berserker. OH I'm so interested as to what will happen to Rider when Ichigo goes Bankai on whom ever pisses him off enough.

Thank you for the new chapter!

~Animelover
minaseiko1 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Love your story. The way you mixed both Bleach and Fate is good. I also liked that he became Rider's master instead of Sakura. The fight with berserker and ichigo is verily detailed. Illya's still ruthless as ever as she just played with ichigo and now going for a round 2 with shirou. Update soon! D
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »