Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Awesome story. i loved it, cant wait for the nect chapter. hoping its out soon.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Alright! Something that I've been looking for! Nice story so far and you make Ichigo freaking awesome! He can stand toe to toe with Berserker! Hate to see him used his Bankai, much less his mask.
Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Update please...
Arcquied chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
This a very Interesting story. Read it about 5 times and still love it.

I wonder what Rider's expression would be if she found out the pale man the was grabbing her wrist was Hollow Ichigo and had, at part of the story, taken over Ichigo. Love the descriptive words
jorgiguel chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
really good story!

at first i was hesitant to what could come from it but i was really impressed! Very well built crossover! Now i want more XD

anyway i really liked how you joined Ichigo with Rider instead of Saber, i also like the balance you did. Although i thought that Berserker was a little underpowered, but i suppose it had to be done since if ichigo couldn't at least injured him in shikai, killing all his lives would be almost impossible.

although Ichigo is cool don't forget to let the others have some action, since always seeing the same guy fighting starts to get boring after a while.

now i want to see how they would react to King Arthur being a small girl or Medusa being a beautiful woman XD
animefandom chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
It is a very good story and the descriptions of how the fighters fight each other is amazing. I really like this story and that I hope that you continue to write it you're a very good writer.I like to give and idea of having Aizen and any of his remaining espada or hollows to come into the story. It could really fit since you mention that back in Karakura town only Renji is patrolling the city and with that would make Aizen very suspicious on where Ichigo and his friends went. Also he either would have also heard about the fire and would investigate the area and with that the hollows that went there mysteriously disappears in Fuyuki City and once he hears about the holy grail war would want to take the grail to win the war and to prevent Ichigo to have it and making wish of weakening and to who he would ally himself with and how they interact. Just a suggestion your choice to make keep writing.
HolyKnight5 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
Most fascinating to keep an eye on this as it unveils...
Lord Edric chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Ah, the first crush, poor Ichigo
DarklightZERO chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
An interesting concept and nicely done.

The one thing I am wondering is the issue consering balance. We all want Ichigo to be awesome but it would suck if it caused the servants to become ineffectual bystanders. One way you can balance things out is to note that Ichigo is weaker in his human form, which means that someone like true Assassin is very dangerous.

Then again, I wonder how they would fair against dark Sakura. hehehe

Oh, it would also be nice to make sure that all of Ichigo's nakama get some of the action. What I didn't like about bleach is that Ichigo's 'power level' renders the whole cast useless (thats really the same for all anime).

Also (last thing), try not to make any Bleach/Fate stay night team up seem forced, its not like the groups are going to the same school.

Thats all I have to say now.

Until next time. Farewell!

(adds story to story alert list and Favorites)

P.S. A word of warning. People die when they are killed.
blackmamuth chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
very nice.

i wonder if Rider is going to develop some abilities, specially after being under ichigo's reiatsu influence, since she was summoned. In fact I'm sure she'd develop something very soon.

I just hope some of Ichigo's companions would get some "fight time" after all, right now it seems only ichigo has found a fight. even if he is the protagonist, the sidekicks need their screentime too.

I just wonder what a duel between Ishida and Saber would look like.

Shame every servant knows about Archer appearance, Ishida seems the best candidate to be mistook from archer. Does Illya have seen Archer already?

I wonder if rider feels useless. A servant weaker than his own master? the shame. Even worse, Ichigo feels like she needs to be protected, but unlike shirou, her master is leaps and bounds above her, it isn't even funny?

on the plus side, she must be pretty confident on her odds of winning the HGW.
Rabe Addler chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Good work have you giving thought to having Ichigo being thought to be Hitokiri Battōsai in servant form?
Gundum M chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
i like this. it's very well written so far.
zerodragon chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
love this story, it is great.
ryukadsgc chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
Interesting chapter with all different sides starting to move. I wonder who will align with who. Caster maybe the first to fall with Zouken's and the Ichigo nakama's attention drawn to her. She will probably set up stronger efforts to drain Ichigo's energies through indcidents with her bonemen. I wonder if she would try the effort to attract and harness a gillian menos if she learned of them and the legion of hollows within.

I also wonder if Urahara did something to Ichigo to start up a summoning since normally Ichigo wouldn't have the urge or the kind of energy-mana to summon Rider.

With Gil going to Shinji, I wonder how long that will last.

Continue the nice and long chapters as the muses smile upn the summer months.
minaseiko1 chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
Another great chapter. I like how you put many of the character's POV. It makes the story clearer. The fighting scenes are well written than I can easily imagine the scene. I'm hoping to read more of what happens next and Ichigo and Rider's connection. Update soon. D
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »