Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
update soon!

can't wait to see ichigo's team battle again,so far rider just have seen ichigo and orihime special ability...

also when would ichigo's team met shirou's?
nick012000 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
Very interesting. I'm not sure if you've thought of this already, but Assassin could very easily wind up becoming one of the most powerful Servants in the Holy Grail War. This is because he's not an Heroic Spirit: he's a wraith, pretending to be one. An especially powerful wraith, who weilds a nameless, spiritual katana, but who's badass enough to invent a sword technique that violates the laws of physics (Tsubame Gaeshi) with nothing but a few days of constant practice. It's entirely possible that said nameless blade is an asauchi, and that if Caster attempts to turn him into a hollow, he'll undergo the same thing Ichigo did in the Shattered Shaft, gaining his shikai and his Inner Hollow. If Caster then proceeds to examine him thoroughly, she might well be able to detect the Zanpakuto spirit, and force it to materialize, allowing him to fight it and attain bankai, and possibly his hollow mask as well (depending on how it manifests), like Ichigo did training with Vizards. Maybe even a resurreccion, like he might have gotten during his fight with Ulquorria.

A fight between the two of them at full power would probably be something everyone in town with even a hint of spiritual power would notice, as would Soul Society. Seeing Ilya's reaction to Berserker getting his ass handed to him by Assassin in a battle of raw power would probably be interesting as well.
L002 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Another nice chapter, Ahh, Ilya sounds so cute when she gets into her childlike mood, looks like Ichigo is doing a really good job stealing Shiro’s little sister. I’m still wondering why doesn’t she just team up with Ichigo, that would make things easier. He seems more trustworthy compared to Caster, aka Media, known for killing her master, and Gilgamesh, who technically would treat anyone, besides Saber, as simple trash. Ichigo wouldn’t have much of a grudge against Ilya, since Berserker barely did any harm on Ichigo, plus Ilya really likes him and would know that teaming up with Ichigo would practically be an automatic win. Shirou is a different story, since Berserker nearly cut him in half, and Ilya has her own personal grudge against him.

I wonder if Ilya was listening to the part about Hueco Mundo being “the realm of the Hollows”. I know she’s out for lunch, but she doesn’t have to be in her castle to use her though, I thought Kiritsugu nearly destroyed the interior of the castle, destroying many priceless artifacts, guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought. I’m sure she would be frustrated, about her endless search for Hueco Mundo, the same way as she was when she was looking up what kind of “being’ Ichigo was. However, if Ilya had a Spanish dictionary that might make things easier for her or Leysritt, who seems to be able to familiar with multiple languages, might be able to just translate Hueco Mundo as “Hollow World.”

Anyway, I’m wondering would Ishida kill that hollow, or will Bazett use her Fragarach on him. If Fragarach is being used, I’m sure that someone like Ishida would pick up a strong energy that is akin to a noble phantasm.

It’s kind of ironic that Ichigo is sounding more like Gilgamesh, having a lot of overconfidence and seeing the war as nothing more than a simple task that could be easily accomplished, but Ichigo does have a better goal than Gil, to the point where he would likely want to destroy the Grail once he discovers what a destructive weapon it can be.

Tatsuki seems to love to talk about Ichigo’s past, I’m sure she would share, with Rider, little side stories about Ichigo’s life before becoming a soul reaper. For example, she could talking about the time both Ichigo and Chad were both nicknamed as the “hoodlum bullies from hell”, it would be funny if anyone, from Kanakura town, moved into Fuyuki City and would be in a huge shocked to see both Ichigo and Chad around.
randomuser69 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Great chapter. I really like this fic.
Seseorang chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Orihime makes me smile with her innocence when she asks Rider to go shopping ;)

Bazett and the spirit are in danger? I'm eager to know what will happen next, and can't wait for Gilgamesh to appear again!

keep up the good work!
animefan29 chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Geez, I was expecting Uryu to show up and save them at the end. Well he will probably still save them, or at least Bazett.
Okami Princess chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
I can see Kon calling Ichigo a lolicon when Ilya makes her affections for Ichigo obvious the group. And Ichigo's friends would constantly tease him for it too. You know, maybe Bazett could teach Ichigo magic in exchange for getting revenge on the guy who almost killed her.
Belthasar chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Really nice chapter.
Grinja chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Great update. Seems Daisuke managed to do something cool. I found Ilya's jealousy amusing, all those familiars her first reaction when finding the group was using them to scope out the competition for Ichigo's affections.

Hopefully Uryu will save the day and rescue Bazette.
animelover1993 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Ah dude it was worth the wait. This was a really good chapter.

Can't wait for the next!

~Animelover
draconichero21 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Before I start reviewing I just want to ask if you've looked at the manga to this lately have you seen what trouble Rin and Archer have run into and Archer's "label" so to speak

Oh what's this does Ilya have some sort of...crush on Ichigo hmmmmmmm?

Opening old wounds are we Tatsuki - lol

golden warrior with the red eyes? Does she mean who I hope she doesn't mean?

I almost feel like the title of a bad children's story is warranted here "McRemitz and the Ghost" lol

Wait Caster is using hollows for her own amusement? Can't say I put that past her

Eep she's not only using them she's studying them. She's as bad as Mayuri if not worse

Wait that's it...shoddy cliffhanger, I thought mine were bad.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Oh dear, things are starting to heat up for Bazett, huh? Good job with this chapter, I look forward to reading the next.
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
( In her mind, this indicated they were friends at best, fangirls at worst. )

Argh, fangirls...

Ah, so the Bleach crew doesn't know what happens after the war and what happens to each servant who doesn't "win". Though if it follows HF, I suppose Sakura would be the Grail's replacement so to speak. Though Battle Moon Wars suggests she can do the same for a second servant but no more, though BMW is uncanon.

( Ideally, the boundary would drive them out )

Like Rin's reaction when she stepped on the barrier in UBW? XD

"UKYAAAAAA!"

Leysritt can actually hold her own against a Servant. That's pretty scary.

( Of the remaining pairs, she'd place her best chances with the Caster's cunning or that golden warrior with the red eyes. )

So she knows about Gilgamesh then? I probably read Fate wrong because Ilya looked surprised to see Gilgamesh when he appeared at the Emiya residence, and when Ilya shot... something at him.

Poor Bazett. Ghosts are odd like that. I remember the movie "Ghost" and he annoyed the woman so much that she couldn't sleep. Finally end up getting what he wanted her to do by singing that annoying song. XD

( "Hey, you alright, McRemitz-san? You look like you've just, well, never mind." The ghost waved off his analogy, but his intent was clear. )

ahahaha

Awesome. Caster has some awesome familiars at her use, even though they are like untamed dogs, as Caren puts it.

Ah, Fragarach. A deadly NP that actually defeated and killed Saber.

By the way, have you played Fate/extra? Am I the only one who finds it weird that Arcueid is a Berserker class Servant of some weirdo Master?
Puidwen chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
an all right chapter
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Wonderful. I have first review.

Of course, I already knew it would be wonderful, but the stuff you added on the end was a nice surprise.
1,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »