Reviews for The Lost Son
DianneBaquiran chapter 4 . 4/5
This is so lovely! Please update soon and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Mage chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Any plans to continue this story? It seems very promising.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Saying that I look forward to the next chapter would be an understatement. ;)
Thrae Elddim chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I can't wait to see if Harry was dragged along for the ride! The identity of the father is obvious due to the pairing, but how it came about its the really tantalizing question... Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ekaterina2324 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
oh no oh no oh no!

This story is soooooo good! Why did you stop? Please update... pleaaaaaaaase!
KayKarenJasmin chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
NOOOOOOO just when it was getting interesting.. ish... LOL but how will they cover up his mistake.. but the past foresees the future and the future changes the past so if harry wasn't in teh past before he shouldn't now... because the reason she was there was because her future self brought her there and so that must be incorrect... get it? LOL anyway update soon! its been a year! lol

xoxoxo

smileylol )
h3sushi chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
AHHHHHH WTF ARE YOU DOING? WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING THIS? IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS! YOUR FRICKEN CRAZY CAUSE THIS STORY IS PRETTY GOOD AND THE TIME TRAVEL ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE! AHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING. YOU HAVE GREAT TALENT!
HerGoldenWings chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
:) Nice twist.
imaginexthat chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I'm loving your story. This is a very funny way of describing an otherwise deplorable state. Tom at the orphanage is always at his most vulnerable, where he is more human. I like his way of thinking, how he is starting to have sinister plans. Yes, it all started when Tom got too bored. He certainly hates 24/7. Great character build-up. Thanks for the update. I can't wait to read Harry's role in this.
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
update soon!
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
love it:)
harmonious chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Well Tom certainly has an interesting mind. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ClaireReno chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Great chapter :)

Can't wait for the next chappie :D

Update A.S.A.P.!

~~nAFSICA~~
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
great chapter
Raina Darlig chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I'm so happy you updated! This is exciting. Please update soon