Reviews for To London
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Please continue! Please write more Puckleberry stories-I really like the way that you write them! Thanks!
Iris-tPSoLC chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Only at chapter two, love it so far. Can I just ask, is "Kurt came solo to the shindig, but he was excited to talk about his new boyfriend—a well-known celebrity that was busy filming in New Zealand during the holidays." - is that a Hobbit joke? :')
You'veMadeYourBed chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
I love it, for some reason Puck just seems better than in other fics here, keep up the awesome work )
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I really really really like this so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next so please please update again soon!

~Jess
fresch chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
I was wondering where you have been! I had been anxiously anticipating your updates! I am so sorry for you and your computer! Best of luck with your work and can't wait for it!
chrpangel chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
good luck! Can't wait!
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
so sorry to hear about your laptop ... i hope you get a chance to update soon though ... this story is really good :)
The Black Crow chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I am REALLY loving this story!

Noah sounds like a mature, handsome and all time sexy (don't forget stud with killin' guns) man.

Rachel sounds like a talented, lovely beautiful star.

I WANT to see them fall in love, darnit!

And London is sucha gorgeous setting -sighs-

I can't wait to see how this story progresses (with my review I think the count goes to 63 reviews, so that means you'll continue writing, right? -puppy dog/puss in boots eyes-)

Again, can't wait to see what's to come! ;D
chrpangel chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I really really like this :)
fresch chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I really am excited to see where you take this story! I love how transparent Puck is with his emotions, regardless of him thinking he is a bad ass stud. Hahha. I can't wait for Noah to beginning healing rachel's heart and showing her that she can love again! At least I hope this is where it is going! Maybe he will convince her to move back with him-she has conquered the west end, now it is her time to conquer broadway!
sweetcaroline1986 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
That was really cute. Rachel may have toned down her personality, but she is still the same Rachel. I had to laugh at Gwen calling out Puck for his goo goo eyes. I can't wait to see what happens when they spend the day in London together.
smc-27 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I really like this story. I like the Noah that you've written, that he's grown up and isn't as much of a...boy. Ha! I like the responsible business-man thing, and how he's totally aware of who he wants to be.

This chapter was really cute, with Gwen totally calling him on his crush.

Can't wait to read more!
happyseaturtle chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I really love this chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
i can just feel that this story is going to be so good ... please update soon!