Reviews for An ineffable sneer
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I can't believe I didn't review this when I first read it. This was really good. Nice work.
Nuadha chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh, what fun!
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I am so incredibly excited to see a fic about Fujiwara, you have no idea. You captured him very well; he's really such a fascinating character.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw, poor Fujiwara, trapped in a hopeless and nihilistic world which doesn't care about him. This is why he is one of my favorite characters. It still doesn't excuse his bastardry, though.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
An interesting piece. I say this mostly because it's a rare work that features the cast introduced in Book Nine. The book nine cast intrigues me - although the one that interests me the most is Kuyoh. My Gamma Dimension story roughly takes place as the SOS Brigade and Anti SOS Brigade first met.

But anyways, this... I cannot help but wonder if this ia a prologue for something greater. What's even more interesting is that it's your account's first entry into - yupperz - pretty mysterious alright. In case this really is your first endeavor, welcome to the community. The more light novel enlightened users around here, the more fun it will be.