Reviews for Tabula Rasa
pingou chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
The most wonderful BJD story I've ever read. It's to this day my absolute favorite from you. I read it once when you were updating it, but somehow I didn't had it in my favorite!

Here's me fixing that mistake and living you a review in the process.
I'm in love with Colin Firth's Darcys, both Fitzwilliam and Mark, but I'm left agape with your profusion of fics...

Keep on filling that fandom!
X chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Sorry but you don't go to university at sixteen. Right about now she would only just be choosing her A-levels. She would then when she was 18 fail French and go to Bangor.
LadySnape88 chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
I just finished this story, and thing it might be your best. I spent all day reading. I was reading via the mobile version of the website and just couldn't put it down. You write so well, and I got so into this story that I was actually angry FOR Mark that Bridget had run off and had her memory erased. I got really emotional thru this story. It took me til about halfway thru to realized why everything sounded so familiar. The procedure, company name and charaters... Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I remember when the movie first came out. I had to watch it 3 times before it actually made sense, haha. I hope you're still writing.. and writing this well. I only recently was introduced to the Bridget Jones movies, and upon watching them I immediately went out and bought the books. I absolutely love your take on this story, and how you made little details and nuances fit from the original story fit your version. It's one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Just realized that I forgot to sign in. You can delete the previous review without my name, please, lol :)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
naiad8 chapter 29 . 1/19/2013
I had to just write a review again. I was driving home and happened to remember when I first read this story, and then I came home and got lost in it all over again. It's simply brilliant. Once of my favorites ever.
naiad8 chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
Incredible. Better than the original books! You are ruddy amazing, and I hope to God you write original novels and find an excellent publisher.
Witchy-grrl chapter 29 . 2/16/2012
Ohhh, this is ABSOLUTELY my favorite story of yours thus far!

(::cue long babble!review::)

You built such a beautiful, believable history between these two characters, and with each new chapter I was just DYING to see when the other shoe would drop.

AND BOY DID IT. O.O

The entire time I was wondering, "How the HECK does the story title eventually come into play? Car accident memory loss? Some weird 50 First Dates disease?". Also, if this would be an entirely different universe once this "tabula rasa" occurred...so I was BLINDSIDED by your plot twist-and subsequently had to bash myself over the head for forgetting the plot device behind one of my favorite movies EVER. :P

And then woobie!Mark. GOD I WANTED THE GLOMP THE CRAP OUTTA HIM. I couldn't BELIEVE you chose to have him remember, because once the classic events came into play...GAAAAHHHH just imagining those scenes with this additional layer was SO FREAKIN PAINFUL. LOL I was so angry at how you treated him! :P

But ahhh, I should've trusted you to deliver the happy ending. I LOVE how beautifully you handled Bridget's reaction. GORGEOUS and true to character and I TOTALLY AGREE THAT HER YOUNGER SELF WAS AN IDIOT. ;D

So yes. EASILY going in my favs list!
ffaholic chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED X A GAZILLION THIS STORY!
MAB chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
Just read the entire story, and thought it brilliant! Wonderful, wonderful twist on the events of the movie. Fantastic! Thank you! and please, keep writing.
Infinite-Endings chapter 29 . 2/27/2011
I have no words for this. What an emotional rollercoaster that you have brought me on. It pulls at the heartstrings from beginning to end. An absolute avante garde.
Noisseau chapter 29 . 11/4/2010
Wow. This is, beyond measure, the best BJD fanfic I have ever read! I've been enjoying your other stories, but this one seriously takes the cake. You are an excellent writer and plotter, and I feel privilaged to have benefitted from your efforts.

Keep writing!

Thanks,

Lauren
Dudly chapter 28 . 9/2/2010
"They're all so vivid and wonderful, and, happy or sad, I want them back. I want them all back."

Good girl. :)

And I like that, at some points, Daniel doesn't sound like a complete arse. I'm a bit... biased toward that man, though it might be because it's Hugh Grant.

(By the way, it's like 00:36 and I have school at 8AM, but still I'm reading, even though my eyes are kinda burning. Just so you know that, even though my first review might appear unfair, well. What can I say? I meant no offence.)

dudly xx
Dudly chapter 22 . 9/2/2010
Now that's just silly. I like your stories, I really do, but this one is confusing the heck out of me. First, because it's too happy and polished for 20 chapters- ideal relationships, ideal characters (Bridget is just a breath of fresh air, but that's because she's a bit silly and plain and fun and ordinary, but it seems like you've taken out most of her faults which, really, kinda stinks) and they go through changes of dynamics, but always end up fine and loving each other enormously.

So, ok. I see you want us to see that Bridget has grown frustrated. But this is the same Bridget who has loved this man all her life and is engaged to him, for Christ's sake. She wouldn't do something like that, she simply wouldn't.

Though I guess I can see how you might have thought it would be a good way to make sense out of things.

I hope I'll read something that will explain this better in the next chapters. I can't believe you've gone and served us such a huge helping of honey-sweet-forever-best-friend kinda love to go and pretend that it makes sense that a smart girl like Bridget would want to erase her memory and...

Oh, heck. Whatever. I don't mean to be offensive or anything, because I do think you're a good author, and if this story had been rubbish, I simply wouldn't have read or reviewed it. It's just questions and confusion on my part.

I should watch that movie, though. Eternal Sunshine...

Well. Off to finish this, aren't I?

dudly xx
RH lover 11 chapter 29 . 7/16/2010
thank you so much for this fic. It is amazing! I read it 10 hours straight! Reading more of your fics before im back at school! Yay!
bonapuella chapter 29 . 6/28/2010
This was beautiful. Such a dynamic story and so well crafted I felt all their emotion. Wow, wish I'd read this earlier. Wonderful job!