Reviews for Change of Scenery
steph91744 chapter 12 . 4/9
aww Adrian
September 0625 chapter 22 . 1/31
Oh dear ugh I want rose to work things out with Dimitri and get Adrian back and Alex can just be her friend/protector
September 0625 chapter 17 . 1/30
Yes Dimitri is here ugh now I need them to get back together lol
September 0625 chapter 15 . 1/30
Okay this is really good but I miss Dimitri
September 0625 chapter 6 . 1/30
That was the sadest thing ever OMG I cried a little!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/2/2015
priceless!
B4bidden.Products chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
OMG i fffffing love it best story!
Loveaoi chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
Wow! Just as I prepared my heart for Rose and Alex, suddenly, everything is as it should be. You won't hear me complaining though, I still ship Rose and Dimitri 100% all the way! Love it! XD
Loveaoi chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
I know what I said before, but I don't think I'm ready for them having sex so I'm glad they didn't.
Still love it though! XD
Loveaoi chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
I don't know how the story progresses or how it ends because I only just finished chapter 21; however I don't know how I feel. I mean I want Rose to be happy, but I don't know how I feel about Alex. He is kind and I can see how much he loves Rose, but I've been shipping Rose and Dimitri 100% for so long that this relationship kind of scares me. It scares me how much I'm starting to not mind so much. Just so you Know I will continue reading for two reasons: First, if Rose really does end up with Alex with the way things are going I don't think I would mind that much. Second, I love it to much to stop reading even though I'm silently praying for Rose and Dimitri ending up together.
That's all I wanted to say! Thank you for such a good story! I love it! Keep up the good work! XD
Dillie chapter 39 . 8/3/2014
Awesome story! Read it in one sitting! Now, on to the sequal! (My homework can wait lol) Thank you for posting and keep up the great work. definitely one of my favourite authors!
PrincessRoza436 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hey i loved this story i read the whole thing. You are a great author and have a good base point for all your books. i just joined this website today and i cant figure out how to post stories, let alone write them. can u help?
Dm chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
That was pretty amazing... Good job keep writing!
Bloodtributes chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
I want her to slap Dimitri in the face and to run off with Alex. PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN
Guest chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
Just loved it the special bonus chapter had me in tears rest is great so far
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »