Reviews for Change of Scenery
priceless!
B4bidden.Products chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
OMG i fffffing love it best story!
Loveaoi chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
Wow! Just as I prepared my heart for Rose and Alex, suddenly, everything is as it should be. You won't hear me complaining though, I still ship Rose and Dimitri 100% all the way! Love it! XD
Loveaoi chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
I know what I said before, but I don't think I'm ready for them having sex so I'm glad they didn't.
Still love it though! XD
Loveaoi chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
I don't know how the story progresses or how it ends because I only just finished chapter 21; however I don't know how I feel. I mean I want Rose to be happy, but I don't know how I feel about Alex. He is kind and I can see how much he loves Rose, but I've been shipping Rose and Dimitri 100% for so long that this relationship kind of scares me. It scares me how much I'm starting to not mind so much. Just so you Know I will continue reading for two reasons: First, if Rose really does end up with Alex with the way things are going I don't think I would mind that much. Second, I love it to much to stop reading even though I'm silently praying for Rose and Dimitri ending up together.
That's all I wanted to say! Thank you for such a good story! I love it! Keep up the good work! XD
Dillie chapter 39 . 8/3/2014
Awesome story! Read it in one sitting! Now, on to the sequal! (My homework can wait lol) Thank you for posting and keep up the great work. definitely one of my favourite authors!
PrincessRoza436 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hey i loved this story i read the whole thing. You are a great author and have a good base point for all your books. i just joined this website today and i cant figure out how to post stories, let alone write them. can u help?
Dm chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
That was pretty amazing... Good job keep writing!
Bloodtributes chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
I want her to slap Dimitri in the face and to run off with Alex. PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN
Guest chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
Just loved it the special bonus chapter had me in tears rest is great so far
roza chapter 41 . 11/8/2012
I! totally! loved! this! storry! though I read the chosen one before I read this but dam now I know what I was missing. Great job!
frbdenjmskal chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
ang ganda nito
Radioactive hearts chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
OH DEAR GOD, I seriously think I'm dying right now, I'm laughing so hard I feel sick. Keep up the good work. :')
Radioactive hearts chapter 31 . 8/4/2012
OH MY GOD -gasps for air- I think I'm dying of laughter right now. XD
Mrs.Dimitri Belikov chapter 21 . 10/10/2011
so i'm at this point right, and she feels the strigori. and you know it's going to be strigori. and i'm thinking is the author going to have alex die?' b/c thats what EVERY single story does! she meets a guy when D is out of the picture and the guy ALWAYS dies in the strigori fight-i really hope you didn't make that choice *crosses my fingers
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »