Reviews for Wishes in Three
PLLML chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
this is wonderful i love this sooo much and the ending is great i hate those too they need to leave some for the imagination which you have done this great thank you for this story i love it and it is now one of my favorites
smileyfacebabe chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I feel the need to find someone to snuggle-hug after that.

Vulnerable Jareth is so... So very sad, almost. And yet there's such a nice, round, fluffy ending to this.

I really, really like it. A lot. Especially the way you left the ending; I think this is much better than any story that could have ended with a swelled and pregnant Sarah-belly between them :)
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
"You wished…for your family. And I wish for mine."

Brilliant, brilliant line.

Do people really ask for more of an ending that this? It's perfect as it is. Thank you for a good bedtime read.
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
"Karen had the intimidating task of becoming a mother to a child who didn't want her—she had had to deal with Robert's early inability to connect with her for fear she was another Linda, and had had to endure the infighting between her new husband and his daughter."

I love this depth you give to Karen. It's so rare in this fandom.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hm. Interesting premise you have here. Trading wishes that are equal in weight.
clara954 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Awwww. This is very sweet and romantic. I like it. Keep writing!
clara954 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
This is very sweet, even though it is sad. It is... sadly sweet? Tragically tender? Anyway, it is well done. Keep writing!
clara954 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This chapter is more sweet than cute, but it still has elements of both, such as Jareth saying that he would stay on his side unless otherwise requested and then asking Sarah if he could hold her. I applaud Sarah's smart decision of calling the Goblin King in for backup and can't help but wonder just what Jareth did with those two men. In his jealous outrage and protectiveness, did he turn them into goblins and bog them? Erase their memories? Make them female so that they would know how it felt? It's not important, but it is funny to think about. Keep writing!
clara954 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This chapter is very cute, and it seems like Jareth is playing smart in not asking for much so that Sarah will call on him again. Keep writing!
lkaplon chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I liked this story a lot! I like the whole idea of a wish exchange. In fact, I think, maybe, I might feel a plot bunny coming on for my own version of this, if you don't mind. Of course, my plot bunnies come armed doing the Rambo impersonation so...

I liked the way you ended it. I too have an intense dislike for those stories than end like that. This whole assumption that you have to have kids to be happy irks me to no end. At 16 I decided I never wanted children, 14 years later, I still haven't changed my mind and I'm perfectly happy with that.

So, that got slightly off topic. Topic being, awesome story, I'm very glad I found it!
Pinfeathers chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Very sweet, I enjoyed it very much!
tichtich2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
aww so sweet ! loved it

keep up the great work

your faithful reviewer

ThePureLily chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
What's worse than the swelling belly is those goshdarn TWINS! and then the fifty-chapter-something stories about said spawn...
Vampy Proxy chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I really liked this story, I thought it worked perfectly, and it wasn't too sappy. Also I am so happy that you didn't add an epilogue, because I think it would have taken away from the story.
MidnightWalking chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
It was a very nice story, and deserves more than 4 reviews. Thanks.