Reviews for Dating training
Brinohms chapter 1 . 1/7
Expanded, not expaned, which is not a word. If you can't get it right, don't use it.
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Where's the rest of this? Please update
klagana1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
what happends after the door closes?! i must know! XD
Maguillete chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love it!:-)) hope you'll write a 2ndv chapter!
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i like ur story. Is there gonna be another chapter?
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
loved it so much i really just wanted to hug reid he is just so cute u shuld do another chapter
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
VERY YUMMY! Now where's this part two? :D
Amanda2310 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
What? I want to know what happens. Aww so sweet. And it's true it doesn't matter gender you are or they are. If you like someone it doesn't matter cause love wasn't created to judge! If that makes any sense.
felicityetern0 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I WANT SUM SMEXIES IN DIS! xD
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
love to read more!
Hatsu-Kidamaru chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I will never forgive you if you don't make a behind the scenes chap, I seriously will be devastated that this will FOREVER be on hold. With that said, thank you and I very much appreciated this little bit o' fluff for my evening

With love,

Hatsu
Broken Lollipop chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Love it. The idea was excellent and I quite enjoyed the ending. You know exactly what is going to happen with them. Amazing.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I know that it's been a while since you posted this, but as you said in the summary to let you know-I would not be adverse to a second chapter. I would love to know what happens when they get upstairs. Thank you for this part of the story. I hope you continue it.
ConstantSnow chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I think this is a great idea, and would love if you continued it.