Reviews for You Would Be My Entry Fee
Anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Um, cool. Looking forward to the next 2. But... um... Beat wouldn't really use 'gregarious.' Still, swet.
Neku the Last Reaper chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
MathAtMidnight chapter 2 . 12/23/2009

It seems that the theme of the day here is similar to that of an anime OVA-where the modus operandi of this seems to be just to toss in as many characters as possible and hope that they congeal well. As much as I like that seeing these characters again, a lot of them seemed...well..quite awkward and out of place, like the proverbial fish out of water. By the time I noted that a character had the spotlight, you had wrested that away and moved the focus to another character, so I didn't know why they were there. That contributes a lot to the whole fragmented feel-it just doesn't flow.

Other than that, it seemed pretty fair. I am not sure how everyone is going to work together to bring about a conclusion to the story, but I will wait to see the end to pass judgment on it. Good luck.
Zero chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
hey hey hey!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't got many reviews (though this is a review technical :))

very good job so far, i actually skipped to the bottom of the chapter to hit the review button. Happy to see a nekuxshiki pairing fan and a chirstmas fanfic to boot!

keep up the good work 10/5

Neku the Last Reaper chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Now I'm curious what Rhyme got last time.