Reviews for Book Circle
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/6
This is awesome. The books in the serie were always funny, but this fic makes it so much more serious. I love that. Why wouldn't the people they saved find them? It's pefect.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Thank you, awesome read.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
We all know Dean read the books, but I do wonder if Sam ever try to read one or two...?

They all connected ! xD
(remind me of Touch TV series on FOX)

Found the truth!

I wonder if Rebecca, Sam's Stanford friend, ever know this book.
Or some cops and lawyer who ever interact with the Winchester brothers.

I do wonder what Ellen and Bobby think if they really read them.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
wow, ok, trying to fit people in the series with the people who's reading about themselves...
1. Got it! Michael, who was bait for the shtriga, to save his little brother Ash. Perfect fit, him reading about how Dean would save his little brother Sam... love it.
2. Sarah Blake, who ended up with Sam, over the haunted painting thing. OK, I can see her not wanting to read about that part of her life. Although, drat it, would've liked for her to keep up with Sam...
3. Evan Hudson, yep, season 2 episode 8. Kinda sorry wife had to find out, but that's a weight off of Evan's mind. Probably shake her foundations for a while ... but the love of what he did, she'll never forget. :) Interesting, Dean's saying all the stuff to Evan from the perspective of the wife, cause of his dad selling his soul. But ... all that stuff is true when it comes time for Dean to sell his soul for Sam. Just saw that episode, so have all this rumbling around in my head...
4. LOL - the Hollywood episode! Yep, can see that producer doing this ... LOL... oh wow, how ironic!
5. Maggie, from the Ghostfacers... I hadn't seen the websodes, but I somehow think those dudes would really be pissed at the Winchesters having books written about them. And how bad they look in the series... LOL...
6. MISSOURI! Love how you have her ability leading her to the book :D ... kinda disappointed in how she didn't even pick the book up to read. Would've loved for her to find out what the boys were doing.
7. Annette took me some time to bring back up to mind, but it was the one with the children. Where Lisa & Ben are introduced. WOW, never thought how messed up she would be thinking she tried to kill her own daughter. Assumed she would KNOW it wasn't Katie, although, really, how would she? I'm so GLAD you wrote this, knowing Annette has closure, and can take the guilt off her shoulders. Worth it.
8. LOL about Cassie finding the book about her and Dean. Glad she thinks he's dead, or she'd REALLY kill him! I think she'd be mortified, but glad, to see things from Dean's perspective. Interesting how she thinks Edlund is Dean!
9. Charlie Stackpole was the first Charlie introduced, in Bloody Mary. I can understand how she's jumpy! But totally missing on Emily Jorgeson (can't find on the wiki either). Where did she fit in?
10. WHOA! FBI guys, believing that the Winchesters are fictional?! Holy Cow, that's a new one... hope they don't read the one about where Hendrickson "faked" their deaths..! (great blurb, BTW)
11. I get it - Louis was a friend of Sam's from Stanford. LOL! Yeah, interesting how he thought SAM wrote them! I'll bet there were a few others from Stanford that wondered about those books and the Winchesters too. :D I'll bet Louis had a blast reading the "dregs". *grin*
12. Don't remember Ellie at ALL. Wondering where my brain is... Sam was captured and experimented on?!
13. Soooo... heartbreaking, sorry, about Rick. Hope that he gets the answers he needs!
14. ROTFLMBO! Yeah, I guess the boys wouldn't tell anyone else about the books, so their friends, when they DO hear, are going to be STUNNED. heheheehhehehehe! love that one liner...
15. Laughing my head off at Dean skipping Sam's sex scenes, cause - YEAH! gross! - being brother and all ... glad Dean is working through what Sam went through. I like the other short story (can't remember the name) in which the brothers read about the other's lives. But GAAAA! can't remember Cold Oak!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed the stories told in this posting. Every Supernatural story affected the people the Winchesters et al. saved, and I liked reading about their reactions to reading their stories in Chuck's books. Thanks for putting this online.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awww, that last scene was truly heartbreaking. I think I need an SPN marathon sometime before October, 'cuz I don't feel like I know Sam and Dean anymore, or can even guess at how they would react in a situation...
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'm curious, third from the bottom. Ellie. I can't remember anyone from the show, but was wondering if it was your own creation (and if so one of your stories I haven't read yet - cause then I need to).

TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Fascinating and intriguing, touching and well-written as always!
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I really enjoyed this. I have to say this would have been a really cool episode idea.

BTW I can't place the Ellie part. What episode was she from?
Freya922 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OK, that ending choked me up but good. As for the rest of the vignettes - what an intriguing notion to explore. I did wonder how Chuck avoided lawsuits!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is so fantastic. My word. I love the idea of all of these people finding the books. Finding comfort, solace, explanations, confirmation that they hadn't imagined it all. It was beautiful seeing how it brought people closure or brought them together.

And then of course there was the bit with Henrickson. Bahahahaha. Hilarious. XD
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I've been wanting to see something like this for awhile.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is beautiful; really lovely!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
What an idea: having all those people that the brothers have touched discover the books and find some connection there. And to have the guys themselves use Chuck's writings as a vehicle to understand each other - inspired!
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really liked all the characters you brought back for this fic. I like the one line from Bobby to really does say it all! Thanks for sharing this story! -tvj12