Reviews for Christmas in July
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
So cute! :)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very nice story! I love your writing.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was wonderful. The Cullens are sure an extravagant bunch...lol.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very nice story. I'm glad they all gt such nice presents
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
fitting presents for all and nice family time.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I smiled the whole way through. Loved it all!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i love this story! so good and funny! love it!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hi hon! Cute story and I just read your "Exactly a year earlier" A/N, so I see what you meant in the reply to my P.M. :-)
IcyFirey07 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved it! It's so fitting that I'm reading this story now on Christmas Eve-Eve. I've really enjoyed your stories so far and this was no exception. Bella is really one lucky girl come to think about it.

I hope you're enjoying your holidays and I'll be sure to keep on reading more of your work. :-)
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I saw you rec'd this for Ginny and since I clearly have big ears (or eyes, if you want to get technical), I decided to check it out too.

I love your canon.

I think from start to finish this cracked me up. Everything from Emmett's gift of the first aid kit to Edward managing to find something undeniably sweet to give Bella was fitting.

Bella's reaction when she first saw the tree and her exclamation - "Are those all for me?" - actually made me laugh aloud. I probably would have said something similar if I was in her shoes and, come to think of it, that is arrogant even in the Cullen household. But when she is so opposed to gifts, and has mentioned it to the family numerous times, what else would she think?

Really sweet.

I hope, given today is December 19th and your birthday, that you get lots of Rob and reviews! Happy birthday, buttercup.
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i loved this the humor and most of all the sentimal gifts im the always take your time in these fanfics even if tehy are have meaning.
ninny1954hotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
that was truley great is there any more
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I loved this! Very sweet:) I really loved Edward's 'present' to Bella. It was just very thought out , Very Edward-y. lol.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2010