Reviews for Christmas in July
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
heyyy this was cute! i loved carlisle and esmes presents for bella.
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Loved your story it was rather sweet, the end was amusing :)
ermireallydontcare chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I really liked the ideamof them celebrating Christmas in July.

Though all the gifts were good, I particularly liked Carlisle and Esme's to Bella, the idea that they were giving her a part of their families past because she was soon to join them.
Jestak chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is a very beautiful little story. Some of my favorite moments in the Twilight Saga are when Bella is still human and is bonding with some or all of the Cullen clan. So I'm always glad when fanfic authors give us additional moments like this. Great title, too-I'm sure Preston Sturges would approve.
Edwardis2bella chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was really cute I absolutly loved it! :)
TCD chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh my god! This is such a perfect story! I've been laughing and staring at it in awe the entire time :) Really amazing! Great job! :) Especially the bit where Esme gives Bella her gift, that was so amazing! :O Really nicely written! :D

And I love Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer :D It's such a funny song :D Somehow that always gets stuck in my head around Christmas, I'm just happy I can sing along to it completely :D I hate it when a song is stuck in my head and I only know 2 lines :P Anyways, that's so not the point right now :D I love your stories! Keep up the great work! :D X Thari
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
is awesome.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
A lovely idea to celebrate a happy time, when Christmas had been so miserable. I think that never having had much of a family, Bella would have loved to celebrate Christmas as part of a big family.

I also love "Little Women" and I'm with Bella; if I was Jo, I think I'd have chosen Laurie.
MsMayfly chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is adorable. The perfect Cullen Christmas in my opinion. I think this is my favorite Cullen Christmas story ever! You captured everyones nature in their gifts!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love this so much! Thanks for writing it. :D
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The banter between the Cullen siblings ("When you break the disk in frustration over my vast superiority, well need a duplicate copy") made me laugh.

Emmett's gift to Bella was perfectly in character for his snarky sense of humor!

Edward really is a lot like Laurie come to think of it. Nice analogy.

I loved the way each gift was suited to the giver's personality. Rosalie's foreshadowed her protective streak which came out in Breaking Dawn when Renesmee showed up. You put a lot of thought into those gifts and it worked out wonderfully.

The song at the end was such a cute and playful gesture for Edward. It made me smile.
luvlypenguinz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved this story! So inventive! Happy late b-day! and happy 2010!
The Sound and the Fury chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was so sweet; Bella's first Cullen Christmas. I especially enjoyed the food. :o) The mouthwatering food descriptions are what got me hooked on the "Cat Who . . ." books. Food always makes everything so homey. And what a great idea to set it in July, since the "New Moon" Christmas was nonexistent! I wouldn't have thought of that. Everyone's presents were very thoughtful, but without being be-all end-all Mary Sue gifts like you tend to see in fiction. *cough*Bella's sapphire hair combs*cough*

Minor edit needed: "Little Women" was originally published as two books. The first was just called "Little Women" a.k.a. "Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy" in 1868, and I believe the second was called "Good Wives." That one came out in 1869 after fangirls went crazy for more. :o) I myself always wanted to be part of that family - when I ever found out it was completely fabricated, as was "Little Men," the villagers were not happy.

Thanks for sharing!
keepinitfresh chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was so much fun to read! I always enjoy your stories! :)
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i LOVED this! it is SO cute! and i think this would have actually happened! i love love love it! it was so cute and adorable! and just awesome!

i loved the line that jasper said about alice and that she would try to top it... that was hilarious! and it really is alice! hahaha

and edwards gift... it caught me by surprise... especially becuz bella doesnt exactly seem like the kind of person all into charities... so i thought that was a tad like impersonal... but it was still cute and a really good idea on edwards part ;)

i cant wait to read more of your stories because i LOVE them all!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »