Reviews for Christmas in July
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Cute!
katmom chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Happy Belated Birthday!

And, Justine, this was great!

I found myself smiling...as my living room is filled with discarded wrapping paper!

Lovely gifts for the Cullens...and your story to us...

Thank you...and Merry Christmas!

Kathie
Mrs.BellaCullen315 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
that was a really awesome story :) i enjoyed it soo much! i was shocked when esme gave bella the diamond bracelet! i think it was pretty funny that jazz an em got eachother the same gift! haha
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Well Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas! This was so stinking cute! I loved it! The gifts were so great, and I have to say that Emmett's to Bella was absolutely hilarious! Only Emmett would do that. LOL! The others were fabulous as well. This short story had so many emotions in it. I laughed at some parts and was on the verge of crying at other parts. All I can say is LOVED it!
patch138 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw, i love the presents! So great! Have a great holiday!

~Tiffany
Covee chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was so cute!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wouldn't Rob be the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER? Oh my gosh.

Such a cute, fun story. Sweet and lovely as always, Justine. Even if it didnt garner the top spot in the contest, it's a winner in my book. ;)
hkm chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I have loved everything I've read of yours! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
content1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Justine,

I about spit my Coke out when I ready this line. You should eat a reindeer, Bella,” Emmett advised. “Good practice for the future,” he said solemnly.

That was great. I so enjoyed this cannon shot. You mixed just the right amount of humor and sincerity to make this work perfectly.

It was a wonderful shot of this family. April
MaraBenefici chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
If Jasper were in the room with me right now.. he'd describe my feelings as... cozy.. comfortable.. relaxed..

My husband and I were in the mall the other day.. and we saw one of those Edward stockings.. I turned to him and said.. "I don't want Edward ON my stocking.. I want him IN it.." To which my husband replied.. "I'll see what I can do... " Yesterday I was doing the checkbook.. and my absentminded husband had left the receipt for an Edward Barbie out.. Hm.. perhaps I will get my wish after all! Happy Belated Birthday! Happy Christmas!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
that was wonderful!

loved the presents ideas..

and happy belated b'day!
cinroc chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
What fun! I loved the presents they gave each other. Thanks so much for sharing this story.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really like this story, it's so sweet! Nice job managing to be extravagant toward his fiance without offending her by buying her expensive stuff on Edward's part (and I love how you made him uncertain a few times, clearly worried if things were right or not). Great Cullen bonding, I like how you did the characters, and the presents are really cool. Thanks for the story!

Oh, and happy late birthday!
ES3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
As with all of your stories, this is professionally done and a joy to read. I admire the way you are able to write in a way that comes across as both intelligent and easy to read.

The small hints of humor are understated but perfectly executed. Emmett telling Bella she should eat a reindeer cookie as it's good practice for the future and the joke that Bella will think arguing is a Cullen family Christmas tradition.

Happy belated birthday!