Reviews for Christmas in July
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I thought that was a nice little one shot. I always wanted to see a real Cullen Christmas especially considering that Edward was gone during Christmas and then the first Christmas they were together the Volturi thing was hanging over them.

Am I guessing right that you entered the canon Christmas contest for iFic? If so, you totally should have won, I like your story way better than the ones that were chosen. Thanks for the story and a happy belated birthday to you!
LindyP chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very cute one-shot! Loved the presents! And Happy belated birthday!

Lindy :)
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really loved it! This was so cute!

"“That depends, if you don’t like it, it was her idea. If you do, I might have had something to do with it.”" - you just have to love Edward, don't you ;)?
FiWaEaAi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Even if it is a little late... When I checked my e-mail this morning, I saw a new story from you, and let me tell you, it was a very, very sweet Christmas story... I loved all the presents... And Emmett's humour. ;) Thank you so much, again, for making my day happy!

I have a little request, though, if you'd like to consider it. Write a Christmas in December story... It doesn't have to be in the same time period as this one, but it can be if you want... I am curious about Renesmee and gifts... And what can one possibly give a girl who has everything? ;) Like I said, this is just a suggestion... But I think I would enjoy it, due to the fact that Christmas is almost here... ;)

Thank you again for a wonderful story! :D
ickaren chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Happy belated birthday! I am glad I finally got my alert, because I always enjoy your stories. I loved the idea of making up the missed holiday, all the gifts, and especially when Bella realizes that the money value of the gift is insignificant to them. It really is the thought that counts! She sounds really ready to become a Cullen.
skr4romance chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Happy belated birthday! And Merry early Christmas! This was a really cute story. My favorite part was Emmett's crack about the reindeer cookie. I always love reading your stories so I hope you take a break from Rob watching once in a while to keep writing. Don't worry, everyone else will keep an eye on him while you're gone. )
Gleena chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Happy Holidays!

What a nice Christmas (or holiday) present for us all! I've disliked that SM skipped the first Christmas since Bella was mentally and emotionally checked out and the second Christmas was so sad. Thank you for giving us a story which absolutely could have happened!

I loved the presents, especially Edward's, although the duplicate video games was priceless.

“Oh, is that what you meant?” he said innocently. “Time will tell, won’t it?”

Very naughty, JL!

“You should eat a reindeer, Bella,” Emmett advised. “Good practice for the future,” he said solemnly.

Very funny!

Fabulous story! I loved it.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is an amazing story. I love Christmas stories. I always love seeing the different traditions that are brought out in them. This one is no exception. What a beautiful way to make up for a lost holiday. I always felt bad that Edward's and Bella's first Christmas together was spent is a state of worry.

I love the way you filled in some of the missing moments in between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

Happy belated birthday. My dd Mary's birthday is the 19th as well. So yesterday was quite busy for us anyway.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was sweet. I love good family stories. Loved all the gifts.

Alice's "I don't try. I succeed" was so her. I could just picture that whole scene.
MsIsabell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
ooh i loved this) i cried when she got the picture of edward. that was so sweet. i would love to have that picture)
joayla chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Happy Birthday Babe ! i loved this story as i love christmas as i too am a christmas baby. My birthday is on the 28th.

i think you did really well with all the present ideas especially Jasper's it was so touching cause all that have gone on between them.

i hope you got some lovley pressies? and you get to met rob one day!
BearMistress chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aww very sweet story
car57c chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Love this story! And I love the presents everyone gave each other,they were great! I love it took place in July too. I hope your family is doing well. And I hope you have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was a simply fantastic story as always... it worked so well. It always makes me sad that they didn't have a proper Christmas in all the books, with him leaving and the Volturi in Breaking Dawn... I think this completely satisfied that though. Once again the characters were perfect and I thought the presents showed this really well. And the last line was really funny! It doesn't help my absolute excitement for Christmas though, I really shouldn't be this excited at nearly 18 but oh well.

I hope you had a lovely birthday and have a fabulous Christmas... I'm sure there will be many fantastic new stories from you in the new year.

With love,

JLF xx
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Happy belated birthday!

That was such a cute story and loved the gifts that were chosen, though was surprised at the check, I thought that it was a piece of jewelry that belonged to Elizabeth Masen...thanks for sharing it Justine!

73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »