Reviews for Christmas in July
5redroses chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
“Just a hunch,” he said airily. “Better keep it handy while you open the rest of your presents.” Hahaha

Loved the last bit :)
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was really good...and Happy (belated) birthday!
thamker chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was great. I was a little confused at first because I had thougght it was after Breaking Dawn then it quickly clears that up in the story. I loved the gifts. I think it was great that Jasper and Emmett got each other and got the same video game. I loved Emmett's gift to Bella. Then telling her she might need it before she was done I was laughing. I really enjoyed the story it was wonderful. And don't get your hopes up of never meeting Rob. You never know. I got to meet people that I never thought I would get to meet.
ebhg chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love that the Christmas spirit is so readily apparent in this story, even though it is set in July. Certainly made me want to listen to carols back when I read it for the first time in warm summery weather!

"Which was more alluring, Edward’s scintillating scent or the marvelous taste of his mouth? I could never decide. More research was definitely in order."

Such tantalizing research! ;)

“It’s not my fault. If you want me to remember my question, you should answer it before you kiss me.”

Oh, I love that line! What else do you think Edward could make Bella forget? More research is in order;)

“Oh, is that what you meant?” he said innocently. “Time will tell, won’t it?”

Hee hee! Yes, that's *exactly* what she meant. *wink, wink*

“If you don’t like it, it was her idea. If you do, I might have had something to do with it.”

Hee hee! I adore that bit. So very Edward, and so cute too. Makes me giggle just thinking about the innocent/mischievous look on his face as he said it;)

"Edward’s wintery embrace was the perfect counterpoint to my steamy cocoa."

Lovely:) Wonder if he could come to my house in the summer...

I love the gifts that they all exchanged. They were completely appropriate without being cliched. Especially Edward's to Bella. I really enjoyed that he made a charitable donation to Share the Warmth. Quite ironic, considering he's keeping Bella cool while she drinks hot cocoa in July...

Of course, I can't *not* mention Edward's delightful choice of mood music;) So very Edward. So very innocently seductive;)

Excellent, awesome story, as usual! Perfect for this time of year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Maybe one of these days you'll meet Rob, too;)

favludo chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is such a beautiful story, thank you so much for posting it, just the perfect thing to inspire a Christmas sense of excitement for giving.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw! I love the presents and Alices idea of making up for Christmas is something she so would do!
movies2560 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was great. lol Really funny
LaTuaCantante55 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it! So sweet, and what a perfect story to read while I'm in the middle of reading the Twilight Saga for the billionth time :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a great one! :) Great story! 5*'s!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Heehee, that was really cute. Loved it! And happy birthday!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw! This was SO cute! And it's perfect since Christmas is only 5 days away. I loved your selection of gifts. Suits everyone's personality to the T. I could do with a stylish Rosalie - picked winter coat too. My parents put practicality over style... /

That sense of belonging that Bella feels is really well felt and I love how you portray Edward and Bella as a much in love couple about to get married. That sense that they have gotten closer to each other on many levels at the end of Eclipse is really seen here and you've brought that out fantastically well.

I don't blame you. I can stare at Rob forever myself!

Happy Birthday for the 19th! I hope you had a great day and will have a wonderful, twilight-filled year ahead of you! All the best for the holiday season too!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I Saw The Title And Was Like 'What'? But It Was Amazing, And So Cute! :) I Never Will Understand What Bella Has Against Being Spolied. I'd Allow It. Ha.

It Was So Nice. I Loved It. :)
Brianna chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww, that was a great story!

I love Emmett's gift to Bella!

Awesome story!
rlwoods chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was sweet!

And from one christmas baby(my b day is the 21st) to another happy birthday!

Rhonda :)