Reviews for The Callipygian Exposition
hockeychick018 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I first read this story a long time ago, but since Jim Parsons is looking kind of ripped these days, it was much easier to visualize this time! ;) I loved it.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
so cute- i just loved it- i smiled all the way through this fic- haha
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha that was funny, very nice!
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hahahaha. This put the biggest grin on my face.

I love how natural and flirty you make Penny and Sheldon's interactions. I've read a fair amount of BBT fics now, and sometimes it can come across a bit strained. It's always a relief to come across a story that has a Penny and Sheldon who don't make me cringe.

Loved the 'heroine' part. That episode cracked me up, and I think that really made this whole scene work.

A cute little one-shot. I enjoyed it a lot. _
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hee! I particularly love the significant 'muffins' craving at the end.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
HA! I love you!
Nixieneo chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You just made my day. Thank you. :

Shelly Penny forevah! 3
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I can just hear Leonard calling out 'Care to catch me up?' when he hears Sheldon yelling about inappropriate touching.
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Stud muffins? LOL
Trbl chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I have no idea how I missed this one. LOVE IT! So funny, and totally in character. You reference it TPP, yes?

So funny and sweet, and Penny *gets* Sheldon. I really prefer your version than what we're getting now.

Wonderful. Please, write more S/P. Please, please, please!
Ryskit chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
lolz inappropriate touching. :D:D
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ROFL
d(*-*)
Sheziss-shek chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awww... it's so... so... perfect!
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ahaha, I absolutely love this! It put the biggest freaking smile on my face, my cheeks actually HURT. Adding this to my favorites!
Edgar Night chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Rassilon, that was great. XD I was laughing through the whole thing. Well done. -favourites-
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »