Reviews for The Callipygian Exposition
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ahaha, I absolutely love this! It put the biggest freaking smile on my face, my cheeks actually HURT. Adding this to my favorites!
Edgar Night chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Rassilon, that was great. XD I was laughing through the whole thing. Well done. -favourites-
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
-repeats earlier sentiments-

I like Fanservice. It makes me happy...
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Now that'd be an episode I'd rewatch obsessively. *giggles*
einnidmalfoy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I would love to see where this goes.

Make it multi-chapter?

*begs*

and once again, the beauty that is Sheldon's physique renders me speechless.
Molleyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yumyums!

The more I try to find decently written TBBT-fiction the more I appreciate what a gem you are, because seriously - most of what's out there is crap. But you don't write crap. You write awesomeness. Thank you!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was so completely refreshingly HOT... and SWEET... and LOL!

This story is definitely going in my favs! Awesome!
black potter 365 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
loved it
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love this! As a feminist, fighting for equality of the sexes, I ought to complain about the blatant sexism, but really, I just enjoyed it way too much! I think I want to marry the line about how the guys bang bits of the universe together just to see what happens. And I'll totally marry Jim Parsons if he gets ripped. Oops, I think that might have been sexist... ;-)
Talitha Koum chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh, I love you for this.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
ROFL! Oye. I would want a piece of that geeky ass myself... Er, oh boy. Getting back to the fic... I've missed reading quality fics and you certainly deliver no matter what genre or fandom. Love the little internal Penny rant about Sheldon's flaws (endearing qualities). And the banter is so spot on I can actually hear Kayley and Jim's voices in my head... Does that make me a fan of your work or just plain crazy? :P

Awesome job!
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Fun! My favorite line: "he's so endearingly bad at being normal and human." Ah, yes... why I love Sheldon.
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
*drools* I only just discovered Sheldon/Penny today, and I'm slowly starting to like it, whether it's in the show or not. this story GREATLY influenced me to start liking Sheldon/Penny, because it is so awesome.

and a almost-naked Sheldon is epic beyond belief (I think I was drooling the whole time). I couldn't really find any mistakes, at all, and I really loved the oneshot, so.. that's all, I guess. *fave*
The Black Doll chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
And you have the nerve to complain about the sexy bits in _my_ stuff. Ha.
House Calls chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
ROFLOL! That was fantastic!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »