Reviews for All Is Fair In Love and War
maranda111 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I loved it. It saddens me that it is discontinued but it's your decision.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
TT_TT its sad you stopped this fic. but if you have no intreast in it then there is nothing we can do T-T *sits in corner*
AnEmptySoul chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO...
Ok, sorry for the outburst but I loved the story a lot. *sob* Glad you at least started it and added a few chapters.
Blue van chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
I wish to didnt do that but I understand update on your other soon please
Smartpsychochaos chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
It's cool stuff like that happens don't be sorry for it, its your story.

2 lazy to log in...
RedRobinLover chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Ahhhhhh!
lilbit1016 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Hey buddy i have a quick question where is chapter 4 to "I need a doctor?"
TheOutcast97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love it! You are awesome! :D
Rhibotticus22 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
can't wait til you finish this and I love how slade is resisting even though robin is kind of torturing him :p
PrincessMarceline chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Omigosh you must continue this! it's the best Sladin I've read. :)
sculby563 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
love it. Can't wait for an update. As for Blood, I'd say he's one of Robins customers who is possesive and wants Robin to himself, and will kidnap Robin once he gets Robins trust.
WoNdY Alice chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Update soon please!
lissac96 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Oh so interesting! Keep going! I wansta know what's going to happen!
Robin555 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Good job. Glad you got this going again. I think the most interesting part is their relationship, of course, based on Robin's deprivation. It is interesting to watch him develop as he tries to understand the world. He has missed so much! One question, why did he let Blood know him? Lonely? A reversion to his prostitution mode? Or just being young and not thinking about danger? Interesting question. Good stuff-keep going- this is interesting. Thanks!
Artemis Fortune chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Well isn't Robin a perverted little ducky! ;) I think Slade's concious has to be a sladin fangirl in disguise. XD

Blood huh? I guess he wants Robin for his own. Does he own a school or an orphanage himself?

Forte