Reviews for 11:11
EdwardVaneesaBella chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Its the first cheating edward that i dnt hate…cute story…wish it was longer…ツ
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Cute story. Wish it were longer. Thanks
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
went to Youtube and heard the song - you're's painful, but oh so beautiful!
CanTigerucks chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was a nice chapter.

I still wonder why Edward wants to leave her even though it's just protecting her.

I wonder, can you make a story about Kim/Jared?

It bugged me when Kim has been loving Jared for so love and Jared only notices her when he imprinted on her. It kinda seems unfair.
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Very Geekward! Kinda bella in reverse. Very Cute! Very sad too. glad she gave him a second chance.
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Please! Don't you dare change a thing! This was so good - I felt so bad for the bastard... I mean he didn't realize... Grr - Damn good writing skills.

I applaud you Good story
masochisticdisorder chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Woho! I dont usually read rated T fics, coz most of them are a bit silly, but I really enjoyed this one. I have to say it left me wanting more :)

One thing that I really like about it is the fact that Edward sleeps with another girl, imagining she is Bella. In most fics, Edward knows every singler detail of Bella, smell, sounds, they way she walks, the way she breaths (I found this last one an idioticy)but here he makes a mistake, and he is sure he had splept with Bella. Basically, I like the fact that Edward could get confused, even though he was drunk.
guccisassy chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great! Loved it! You should continue the story. What have they gone through since that night at the party? Where has Bella been? Why is Edward buttoned all the way up? Is he hiding himself? Poor baby...
Missing Ending chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, I'm spending the whole afternoon reading your stories xD I have a doubt, is the song sung by The All-American Rejects?
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh gosh, the scene where he unknowingly gave himself to someone else was intense and terrible. He's a lucky bastard that she's willing to give him another chanced.

Nicely written.
AndYouLoveHer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this was short and sweet. and a great one that could continue.

good work. and good luck.
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
what a good song! i haven't heard it in forever.

i think you had just enough geekward in there. you made it real, which is important...because as messed up as that situation is, you can't just turn off your emotions. they don't just go away.

i liked it!
kartastrophe chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I love you because you used my all time favorite song as your basis!

Excellent One shot!