Reviews for Showdown at Midnight
Arkatox chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I wouldn't be as ashamed about reading your story if I hadn't already written a short story by the same name. It contained many references to the Books of History Chronicles, but it was merely a tribute and did not officially tie in at any place. I don't know if it could even be considered BoHC fan fiction. For that reason it's not even on this site.

I felt ashamed about reading your story, because it had the same name as mine, and yet was so much better. This story was well-written and merely fascinating. If I could I would try to convince Ted to read this himself, and I may do that when I go to The Ragged Edge in August.

In the end, Showdown at Midnight is powerful, inspiring, and just wonderfully done. My congratulations, sir, on a job very well done.
Blizzard Quill chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
An absolutely beautiful end to an absolutely amazing series.

This short piece was truly a work of art. You captured the style of Dekker perfectlym and your representation of Elyon's calm and Teeleh's violence was flawless.

Congratulations on a great peace!

-Blizzard Quill
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awesome! There's not many stories on ted dekker. Really good.
bean21 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow! I thought I was the only one out there who'd written fanfic for the amazing Books of History. I'm so glad I'm not and there's even a category for them! Amazing job with this story! It was powerful and beautiful - thank you! I'm so glad I belong to Elyon! I would really love it if you read my two stories for the Books of History. Again, fantastic job here! Elyon's strength!
Tuume chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
The prose and flow of the story was well done. The language was simple, yet powerful. I hope to see another like this in the Books of History Chronicles.