Reviews for Is There Forever?
Anna Maria chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Thank you so much for this whole story. I love this, and I think I'm going to reread it again and again.. Thank you for the laughs you gave me with this and for the faith :D
Bert8813 chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Great story I love Amell and Cullen stories. I was hoping their was a sequel with Faith.
Wasagi chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
I'm currently doing the mage story in, dragon age and just loved how adorable Cullen was. This was an amazing read! Loved every bit of it! One of my favourite Cullen x Amell stories so far!
emilymarie0201 chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
This was an absolutely WONDERFUL story! I love everything Cullen, and a sweet ending with Cullen is on top of my list! Very great job! :)
Milli chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
LOVED IT! All of it the entire story. the ultimate warrior at the end. OH! The humour, the hindquarters fair game! I should have been doing homework. But you dear Lady hadme absolutly Gripped!
scarletbound chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
I absolutly loved it all the way through! It had my laughing, worried, on the brink of tears and laughing again. Deffinatly a great story!
Commander Kurt chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
Great story, I loved it. I would really consider marking it as "complete", I know I hesitated to start reading it when I noticed that the last update was ages ago and it wasn't marked as finished. It looks as if it's been abandoned.
melgonzo chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
I loved this story! I really hope to see more! Thank you!
Mystricka chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
Just wanted to say that I still love this story and that I re-read it all the time. It's one of the best that I've ever read. :)
Sasse1892 chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
That was nice, I'm definately a Cullen fan. :) I hope you do write more from this, because it was really good and there were a lot of LOL moments for me. :)
Sasse1892 chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Good Girl... Alistair was a shovel for what he did after the landsmeet. :[ (angry/disappointed face).

Enjoying your story very much, although I am curious as to whether Irving died in the game? In all the times I've played he always lives - its a choice thing right?

Okay then, am trying to keep it short as it is almost 12am and I make a lot of embaressing mistakes when I write this late at night. I actually wrote once that Elena should be with Stefan rather than Damon - name mix up - how awful of me. :(

But yeah, really like the story. :)
6275mystic chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
i got so caught up in the story i forgot to review it before this but it was a really awesome ending to the whole blight thing. i thought it was funny how you made Alistair a really big jerk and Greagoir actually funny. my favorite part was probably when she rejected Alistair in front of everyone and he was escorted out, i laughed so hard. thanks for writing!
ziuta chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
the best amell&cullen story!
seeleyboothfan chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Ah, this story was amazing! I am dearly in love with Cullen now and have decided that this is the best ending of them all. And that Dragon Age 2 will be Cullen/Amell's child battling Morrigan/Alistair's baby. Bravo, you are amazing.
WitchWeaver chapter 16 . 2/27/2010