Reviews for Mens Rea
Rosajean chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very poignant and well written piece! And in character for Emily too!
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
WCD chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was just lovely, and I won't muddle the review by saying much more than that. Good characterization, good flow. Nicely done.
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really like this piece, it was very well written and sounds exactly like her character... I can only hope the next episode does in fact deal with some of the fallout of retaliation so we can see what is going on in her mind now, instead of not following up and moving on like it never happened... great story.. thank you!
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great short story and very insightful. Very much in character and very nice to have a fanfic dwell upon one of the "red shirts" of a particular episode like Emily does over Bunting. She reacts very human and it's refreshing to read :)
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved this. Having Emily cry at the funeral, finally losing her compartmentalization skills for a moment made me tear up, your writing was very emotional.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Thank you so much for writing this! I wanted somebody to write about this episode. Because it was such a good Prentiss episode, and we never really got to see Emily break down.

So thank you, once again.

Do you kno if there are any other stories about this episode that I may have missed? And if you know of any could you respond and tell me or just PM me? Please and Thanxk you :D

P.S This story was really good!
TML9115 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
poor em... great story... it was an awesome episode...