Reviews for Minuscule
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh kyoya. You just HAD to ruin the moment, didn't you?
MidnightIllumination1222 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You captured their characters beautifully! It was adorable and I loved it.
Rose chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I was sad about OHSHC ending but this story made it all better! did anyone hear honey's voice when they read that? i did when i was typing that.
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
excellent story, extremely vivid and indepth. absolutely loved the Hikaru in this fic
RandomInCommon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ma-an! Your fics are AWESOME XD They always make me smile(Or snigger creepily even if I were in a bus). My favourite phrase!: "That's a matter between men."

"And I'm not a man?"

"No, you're a boy."

"…We're at the fucking same age,

Hikaru."
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
oqo That was so cute! W The beginning was hillarious and entertaining, and the end was so sweet. Everything was wonderfully worded out too! Great job! owob
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Absolutely amazing.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
XD the ending was genius! Kyoya's text cracked me up for some reason XD This was really well done _ Great job!
ineedmesometea chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I...

Love...

It.

KYAAAAA~

The Yaoi Is Amazing.
lovesick fool chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I LUV the story! Great work!
Lovehabits chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Probably the most well written HikaKao I've ever read~ *w*
Verovex chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was amazingly well written and totally hot. You really know how to keep your readers entertained! I couldn't pry my eyes away. And the ending was a nice touch.
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hikaru is so. very. spoiled. And that's what makes this entire fic so adorable and squeal-worthy.

I love how they're both equally clingy, and that fireworks scene is cute and heart-wrenching at the same time! Indeed, Hikaru, for such things to work the kiss has to be on the lips, eh?

I particularly love how you write Kyoya, brilliantly instilling more and more jealousy in Hikaru, and roping in an oblivious Kaoru at the same time. The message sent by him to Hikaru is pure WIN.

Such a lovely, funny story! Definitely favourite-ing.
twinkletwinkee chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
it's very funny and heartwarming at the same time. i love it. keep up the good work! i think i should place you in my favorite authors list. you're such a very good writer. cheers!
Karneene chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow. Honestly, that is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I don't expect much from writing when I come to sites like this, and sure this fic could use an edit or two here or there, but there are some lines that were just... inexplicably perfect. I absolutely loved this.

And the ending was perfect, by the way. Ah, I love Kyoya. xD