Reviews for Once Upon a Christmas
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You had me at Galex and Christmas! Great story. Always love the holiday fuzzies. :)
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww! Love it!

This story has made me all smiley :)
Jazzola chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is on the list of "Must read on Christmas Eve" stories now... amazing! I love it :)

Jazzola :)
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Saffy, it is APRIL. You should not be reading freaking CHRISTMAS fics...

That said, YAY AWESOME :)

"Gene Hunt himself was marching about the office telling everyone what to do, feeling important."

- Bah ha haa :)
itbloomedforyourlittlegirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OMG ... i had a massive smile on my face while reading this :] amazing :] xx
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Christmas is long past (and the snow here is dirty, not pure white), but I still enjoyed this little outing. The Gene-isms are nice, as are the images of the guys all falling about on their skates (very true to life, that). The bit about Alex getting creeped out over Evan (and remembering that she used to forge his signature) was good as well
Gem6 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw!

Gem x
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ah! After all the angst in An Ex in Eighty-Two I think they deserve a bit of fluff and this fits the bill nicely. Gene on ice skates fairly boggles my imagination but of course he'd be a crack shot at snowballs. Lovely - merry Christmas!
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww! This had me smiling and giggling all the way through! so good & the perfect christmas present to us all!

wish they would do a christmas episode! x
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw, brilliant! I love Galexy christmas fics so much and this was a really really good one! Please make it a two-shot and give us a little more! X D
A2A-Mad chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw! this fic is lovely! :) you should carry it on! x
Bloodheart06 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aww that was swet ; D

you should carry on : P

x
Novindalf chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Absolutely love it (but you used the wrong spelling of bear in 'I’ll bare that in mind'...)

:P

Nia
HeidiT chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww, sweet! Merry Christmas to you too.
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Such a cute story! You did have me laughing out loud at the snowball fight. And especially at Gene's saying that Ray "throws like a girl." I thoroughly enjoyed it.