Reviews for The Mystes With A Golden Flame
ReaperXStalker chapter 49 . 11/13

Okay. What just happened?
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this, and Michuru and Wilhelmina broke the 4th wall for a good bit there, which makes it even more confusing.

On the part I understand a bit better it seems as though we have another fic in the works, so that's definitely something to be excited for.

I may have to reread some of this, excellent work.
ReaperXStalker chapter 48 . 7/16
Oh ho! I've got a good feeling about this one! Keep amazing me, my dear friend.
ReaperXStalker chapter 47 . 4/11
Hooray! You have returned to us! I apologize for my begging, but nonetheless I am excited to see this chapter.

It looks like everything has come to an end.
ReaperXStalker chapter 46 . 6/6/2014
Holy... that was... I think I'm about to cry a little... That was truly amazing. Astounding work.
Argorok chapter 45 . 5/11/2014
Amazing story so far, please keep up the good work.
ReaperXStalker chapter 45 . 5/10/2014
What's going to happen next I wonder? Keep it up
ReaperXStalker chapter 44 . 4/26/2014
Oooooh. Creepy AND mysterious. I wantz moar
Ayyarin chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
That was saddening, as well as a surprise to have Zues defeated so easily and early. I thought he'd probably turn into a neutral faction that neither sided with the Flame Haze or the Mysteses. I also wasn't expecing Ryosuke to kill him so easily seeing as they were 'old friends'.
Good drama so far though. Kuvestar sounds quite frightening.
Ayyarin chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
That sounds like Shana, throwing the occassional tantrum and disliking something/someone for an unknonw reason until later. Not too sure if I like how weak you've made Shana and Wilhelmina, and how you've depicted Bal Masque to be just as weak. So I'll try and observe from a neutral standoff pov.
Ayyarin chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
"Y'know, your girl's really strong, huh?"
"Yeah, you're ri- NO! She's not my girl! We're friends!"

Haha I laughed at that bit. Nice humour
Ayyarin chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Finally I find some time to continue reading. I like this chapter. Michiru sounds cool, and I'm guessing he was the one who stopped by Wilhemina to ask if she needed help.
Lol the teacher sounded to be in such a bad mood. I would have thought that teachers don't normally act so dramatised, but I've seen my fair share of teachers storming out or crying.
I wonder who Michiru is? Especially with his lack of memory and stuff - it's always an interesting twist, the whole 'no memory' thing
Guest chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Haffta admit you've done an impressive job with this story in my opinion though I think ou should speed up the updates a limitless more
Ayyarin chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice intro the plot. You've captured Wilhelmina's (her name is really hard to spell _ ) personality pretty well, and her personality contrasts so much against Kojiro's character. Interested in seeing how this turns out.
Jack chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
Err, I think you just made it a bit too violent that it isn't funny anymore, and why did you make shana and Wilhelmina so weak? And keisaku and Eita are a bit OOC, and the romance here was a tad bit weird and fast paced, well At least some parts were actually funny
hignum chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Well, you managed to explain some parts out right... You still have ways to go but it is of some improvement. Pardon my harsh words, but I have learnt much in college as well about what it takes to make good storytelling. You indeed have the idea, you need to refine your storytelling methods is all. Round and round, it is still very much cliched, in my opinion but your effort is commended.

I certainly hope that you will do better in future works. Hignum, out.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »