Reviews for The Mystes With A Golden Flame
Ayyarin chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
That was saddening, as well as a surprise to have Zues defeated so easily and early. I thought he'd probably turn into a neutral faction that neither sided with the Flame Haze or the Mysteses. I also wasn't expecing Ryosuke to kill him so easily seeing as they were 'old friends'.
Good drama so far though. Kuvestar sounds quite frightening.
Ayyarin chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
That sounds like Shana, throwing the occassional tantrum and disliking something/someone for an unknonw reason until later. Not too sure if I like how weak you've made Shana and Wilhelmina, and how you've depicted Bal Masque to be just as weak. So I'll try and observe from a neutral standoff pov.
Ayyarin chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
"Y'know, your girl's really strong, huh?"
"Yeah, you're ri- NO! She's not my girl! We're friends!"

Haha I laughed at that bit. Nice humour
Ayyarin chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Finally I find some time to continue reading. I like this chapter. Michiru sounds cool, and I'm guessing he was the one who stopped by Wilhemina to ask if she needed help.
Lol the teacher sounded to be in such a bad mood. I would have thought that teachers don't normally act so dramatised, but I've seen my fair share of teachers storming out or crying.
I wonder who Michiru is? Especially with his lack of memory and stuff - it's always an interesting twist, the whole 'no memory' thing
Guest chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Haffta admit you've done an impressive job with this story in my opinion though I think ou should speed up the updates a limitless more
Ayyarin chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nice intro the plot. You've captured Wilhelmina's (her name is really hard to spell _ ) personality pretty well, and her personality contrasts so much against Kojiro's character. Interested in seeing how this turns out.
Jack chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
Err, I think you just made it a bit too violent that it isn't funny anymore, and why did you make shana and Wilhelmina so weak? And keisaku and Eita are a bit OOC, and the romance here was a tad bit weird and fast paced, well At least some parts were actually funny
hignum chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Well, you managed to explain some parts out right... You still have ways to go but it is of some improvement. Pardon my harsh words, but I have learnt much in college as well about what it takes to make good storytelling. You indeed have the idea, you need to refine your storytelling methods is all. Round and round, it is still very much cliched, in my opinion but your effort is commended.

I certainly hope that you will do better in future works. Hignum, out.
haruka-kinns chapter 28 . 8/1/2012
ooh so its the end, its tragic, poor wilhelmina x3 goodluck with the sequel, make sure to post it xD
haruka-kinns chapter 27 . 6/11/2012
haha an update x3 hmm michiru is dead? fainted? i think he passed out xD hey mystes dont breath, uhm well they dont have lungs! xD anyway good one! i like the conversation between elise and mina, keep it up :3
hignum chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
other than this completely sappy confession from both sides... i don't really like where the romance is going, so i'm going to ignore that... descriptions within the story, too little, increase and improve it... as for the ending, could be better, other than the fact that since you created Elise, my other self, i seriously don't say those sort of nasty things, but suit yourself, i won't say otherwise since i seriously don't like using curse words when i write stories, but that is your preference... only the puns are preferable by me in this chapter...
Misty Nightmare chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Yosh Michiru-kun I have decided to start commenting on your story! x)

i like your story cause it's funny and romantic at the same time. maybe the romance isn't very special, but the plot, i can say, is really great! you come up with OCs that gives the twists and turns the story, they have enough stage time, and not too much or too little till they ruin the flow of the original story. err... know what i mean?

it's been really enjoyable reading your story. you must have put a lot of effort into it. some of the chapters earlier feel rushed and there's still some unanswered loopholes, but it's getting better and better every chapter, especially the sabrac battle, and this current latest. and something tells me that your story is nearly ending already! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DX

and sorry if this reviews kinda short, but hey i did my part! P i really look forward to Elise's and Wilhelmina's fight. fight of the century i call it. ahahahaha xD say, isn't Elise hignum's real name? D

i guess i'll come up with better comments the next chapter! sorry michiru-kunh update soon! x)
haruka-kinns chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
yey! an update, i was a bit worried that you wont continue this, its good to see and read a wilhelmina fanfiction story, :) ill wait for the next update! x3
hignum chapter 25 . 12/23/2011
you are so... ARGH! YOU ARE THE EGOISTIC ONE YOU IDIOT! Wilhelmina has pride, the good sort, not EGO so ERGO, wrong there... emotionally, you are correct... other than that, you are sooooo boasting about michiru here... nice try, i saw that... not falling past me... for goodness sakes! stop making yourself look like a god!
hignum chapter 24 . 6/6/2011
this is absolutely melodramatic... and wilhelmina is way out of character... you should know by hard the way she acts and the way she speaks... never so naively... but since this is michiru's dream, i suppose that his mind works that way... well, try to improve your writing... read more books and study the way they write and try to integrate some of the style or the vocab into ur own writing... practice makes perfect... try your best to fix ur writing while you're still in school, your english teacher will be very helpful, you need only ask...