Reviews for A Temporal Christmas Carol
yggdrazil chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Holy Flippin! BRILLIANT!

DID MOFFAT STEAL YOUR IDEA?
Katescats chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hi Just read your story it was very good. It was way better then Patrick Stewart Christmas Carol.
BenRG chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
*Jaw hangs open in amazement* That was... brilliant. Probably the best Dr. Who fic I've seen except your X-Files crossover... I just can't find the words. Great job. BenRG's Rating 8/10
sally chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Now that ending was cool. And I loved the throw-in line from Pat-"Impossible; I'm allowed everywhere!" and the Doc's characterization was very good. And it really does make sense to give him the Christmas Carol and do it himself...
Dr Who chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Alright, it's basically the same as *any* show's attempt to do a 'Christmas Carol' take-off and a 'show-the-miser-the-evil-of-his-ways' routine, but this one still has his charm. With a plausible 'Jacob Marley' routine (well, plausible by DOCTOR WHO standards, anyway. Given the show's basic premise, plausibility isn't a necessity), a realistic Bob Cratchit character (who, if 'Scrooge' doesn't change his way, has a bitter future ahead of him) and the Doctor makes a good Ghost of all Christmases. I saw that Patrick Stewart version as well, and loved it. How about next time, you try 'It's a Wonderful Life' - although on second thoughts, don't. Taking away all the effect the Doctor's had on the universe, that would be a bit tricky. But, I must say, despite the fact that this is retreading old ground, it's still very good.
cagewench chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
You really do like Grace, don't you? Again, another good story.