Reviews for Japanese Wedding, Chinese Honeymoon
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Finish it
Hinoron chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
It's been over four years now man! I suppose this isn't the /worst/ place to end it, but it sounds like you had at least a bit more WIP. Not to mention you've left some lose ends, like what's happened in Nerima after Ranma & Akane disappeared, and when to the Kunou's get their comeuppances? Certainly a tail worth finishing up, IMHO.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I just read this and I have to say it was really enjoyable. I'm sure it's abandoned at this point but I would love to see how Kuno and Ukyo are handled in the story.

Shampoo-This is now my favorite portrayl of Shampoo. It combines all the elements of everything about her character that I don't like: her sluttiness, her complete disregard for other's feelings, her stupidity and her lack of morals. The only thing you are missing is her homicidal nature. It's mean but I am glad she got what was coming to her and I hope that Mousse gets a happy ending.

Ukyo-Although she claimed to be his friend, I always thought she would turn on Ranma at the drop of a hat if he chose anyone else. Great portrayl at the lengths she would go to get revenge.
Compucles chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
This is a great story with plenty of interesting twists. I hope you eventually continue it.
TL chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Just reread this, its still vary good. I just have to wonder if chapter 14 ever got written and is sitting neglected on a computer somewhere... I hope you get back to this someday as I really wish to see how these things get resolved. I also wish to see Kuno get what's comming to him for the shit he pulled here, and even more I want to see Ukyou loose everything in a counter Sute for being a stuped little bitch.

After all, attempted murder and massive deduction of property not to mention the emotional effects such things have had on the Tendons...

Nabiki would never let this pass, she gets to save her family and make money after ally.
thump chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
what happened to the promised updates? (
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
this is a FANTASTIC story. I can't wait for you to write more. Please update soon!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
eeeee! I loved it so much! going on to read the next chapter!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
aww I LOVED this chapter! reading on...
Katt1848 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
such a lovely chapter. T.T tears o' joy
Graybear32 chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
Great story so far and I can't wait to see what will happen with Duck boy. Besides I don't think Akane would allow anything really bad to happen.
ShyAnne chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
WTF!

Really? Conditioner and soap!
Katt1848 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Hurry up and finish the next chapter!
Katt1848 chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
thanks for the reply its working right now