Reviews for Tales of Harmonia
Callian31 chapter 3 . 5/30
If this thing is ever updated I hope Jade and/or Natalia showing up and teaming up with Flynn/Guy to stop an assassination attempt on Ioder is included in "shit goes down".
Kjelfalconer chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Drama bomb! Now, having seen your update schedule, I can cheerfully say I can't wait until next year to find out what happens next. So, think of this a little motivator There may be cake. (although I may end up eating it)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Hi there! Recently, I had been reading your work and became rather very engrossed with it! I want to try to guess the "mysterious" silver-haired mage. Is it, by chance, Genis from Tales of Symphonia? I was guessing based on the hair colour whose is similar or the same as Genis and Raine and the necklace which has a red gem which I suspected it to be is an Exsphere. And, the fact Genis came from Sylvarant and Tether'alla.

For the upcoming character, apart from Tear who I am really glad to see in this fic, at first, I thought it would hopefully be Luke, but the translation hit me really awkward. I gave up on figuring out which Tales Series character with a word, meaning "Heaven" and/or "Sky".

Anyway, will be looking out for more updates! And, darn, leaving us, readers with a Cliffhanger, especially when Tear will be joining it. Haha.. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Great story please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
update plz this is really good
midnightcrescent98 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
please! Continue this! I'll wait!
BraveVesperiaGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Please update soon! Love this and I want to know what happens next!

Fail alchemist chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i'm really enjoying this story please update soon
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
how far are you in the next chapter
Cafe-Publications chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, the idea of having Flynn and Guy being the same person is really thinking out of the box.

I like the flow of the beginning and the plot is awesome!

I think this story deserves to be in my favs~

Can't wait for your next update~

Good luck!

~S.A.
mt-at chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i wonder what other worlds there will be.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Sounds interesting! X3 Oh Guy, you just switched your hair to the other side and became Flynn...XDD I can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Update please!
BlackChaos105 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Excellent! I don't usually like crossovers, but I get the feeling this one will do well. Update soon!

BlackChaos, out.