Reviews for Gifts
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
loved it!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was great! Can't wait to read the rest! :)
Imladviel chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
A small tiny correction: the goddess of things not sticking in drawers is called Anoia, not Anonia. Trust me, I've read the Moist books about a zillion times.

Anyways, it is a nice warm and fluffy fic and I love it lots and lots.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Simply Magical. this makes me wonder why I dont visit the discworld Section more often.

Oh yeah, that no one has gotten round to shipping Sally and Angua yet. Maybe I can do it...

Whatever, this was terrific, and I've just decided that I'm gonna go read the rest MalxPolly stuff, since I've contructed a satisfacory mental picture of them both and all.
SorchaDorcha chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Very good, a thoroughly enjoyable read. I'm just wondering why Shakespeare's Elysium was mentioned at the beginning of this chapter? A tribute or something?

Excellently well done anyway.
The Walker of Dreams chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Oh this is beautiful. I especially like the second chapter. So sweet and relaxing. You really captured the feeling of summer, and it's so nice seeing Polly and Mal having a bit of time to themselves. I admit, I got goosebumps at "No Regrets" - very powerful, and it's perfect for their relationship.
vandallsx chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
excellent, excellent, excellent.

very good read, the poem interludes added nicely to the story.
fledge chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
I'll say it again, you are an amazing writer. Always when the fluff threatens to slip into cheesy, you put in the sprinkling of humour and save it all. To say nothing of the underlying tinge of melancholy (no regrets).

Wonderfully written (as always), with perfect character drawing. The closest, if I remember correctly, that you've ever come to describing actual love scenes. But that's another admirable thing about your stories - you leave the really crucial aspects to the reader's imagination, which is of course much better than an elaborate smut scene. And of course, there's hardly any smut scene that is really well written.

As I've said before, you should really consider Polly being bitten - what's good for Bella Swan is much better for Polly Perks, don't you think?

Merry Xmas, and keep writing!