Reviews for Brotherly Love
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
WOW! That ending was just amazing. ~bows down to you~
HeartbreakDX chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Sque! OMG so amazingly perfectly awesomeness!
LCHime chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
that was so good *Cries like a baby*

That was freaking amazing. Whew I need to sit down after all that.

Keep up the amazing work.
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
This was a beautiful ending ;)
wrestlefan4 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009

I have to admit, alot of times when a fic ends with marriage, I find it cheesey. But this, NO! That was perfect and how you wrote it, it wasn't like the others. It was fantastic, WOW.

I was holding my breath when Bret was about pull the trigger, then Shawn AH! I was so scared! Although I figured theres no way you could kill of Shawn, that just scared me so bad such a TENSE moment and then Bret saw his face I was imagining it all in my head. It was epic!

Aw, so good. Thank you so much *hugs*
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Oh my God. That was so much better than I could have ever imagined it. When Shawn came and stopped Bret, my heart nearly stopped, and half of me thinks Shawn took the gun and cocked it because he subconsciously knew that it would snap Bret out of his funk and give him a reason to live. Now they both have their reasons to live; each other. They could work on burying old wounds, and the two most important people in Owen's life could be happy, letting Owen rest in peace.

My hats off to you, and good luck with the fic that shalt not be named. I know it's tiresome now but, one day, you'll look back on it and smile.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Aww. Shawny. *cries* That has to be the ultimate heartbreak. Seeing the one you come to love because of a tradgey that binds you and then hearing that the one you love with every fiber of your being is plotting his death...I couldn't do it. I'd lose my mind.

This was beautiful hun!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Bret. *shakes head* If you would just put your d-amned pride away for a moment and listen to what everyone around you has to say, you might actually learn something.

*hugs Owen* I know it hurts boyo, but atleast you have someone there that knows what you're going through. And that's better than not having anyone at all.

Sorry it took me soo long to get to things. Seems if my email ain't messing up it's ff. I just can't seem to win.

Loved it!
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
That was so beautiful. I hope Shawn does go to Bret and make peace with him.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Nope, no mistakes, just one fantastic chapter ;)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Okay, you are not allowed to make me laugh out loud and nearly cry in the same night. That was just so beautiful. The time jump was perfectly executed, and then Shawn wanting Owen to take him with him- and then to find out he has to save Bret- Nef, you are too good a writer. You're going to end up using this beyond internet fiction, I know it.

Great job!
wrestlefan4 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009

That was great with the lyrics, and Shawn got visited by Owens spirit I almost cried. He better go to Bret ;) You did a great job and I can see why your Owen muse would be annoying, this is huge angst!

It's very good tho. Can't wait for the ending to see how it all plays out.
VanityMayhem chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
That was great! Can't wait for the other chapter.

That was seriously like some Ghost shit dude lol
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Gah! I've read the first three chapters and they're so excellent! :D Thanks for this, I'm really excited for the next chapter. Excellent work as always!
HeartbreakDX chapter 3 . 12/24/2009