Reviews for Brotherly Love
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Aw so sad. I feel so bad for Brett, Owen and Shawn. I hope everything works out for everyone and the right people end up together!
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Awesome chapter.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
This is simply brilliant ;)
wrestlefan4 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Yay! New chapter!

:( I feel so bad for all three of them actually, for different reasons. Shawncomplications and confusion. He's like a beautiful curse on anyone who comes too near him, which is sad for him and everyone else.

Can't wait to see the ending and what's in store. Great job :D
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Owen! (hugs) I know Owen loves his brother, but Bret needed to hear it. While Bret and Shawn are both to blame for the issue that culminated in Montreal, Shawn's at least willing to see what he did, while Bret's in serious denial about his part of the incident. And I knew Owen would be ripped apart by love and family loyalty.

I think we need a little Hart to Hart for the Hart boys, because we all know if Bret told Owen everything, and Owen told Bret everything, they could go back to being happy.

Nef, you sure can write a great story. Ah, makes me feel unworthy of posting on this site, reading something as great as this.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Yes I am loving it and can't wait for more. It's making me miss Owen :( can't wait to read the rest.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Okay, that was beautiful. Raw emotion at it's finest. Owen's pretty caught in the middle- he has his loyalties to his brother, and now these feelings for Shawn. And I bet Shawn's feeling a little bit more like he betrayed Bret by sleeping with his brother.

PS- the fic that shalt not be named... he he. I think H2H is now it's nickname. It's real name is the fic that shalt not be named
Maxx6 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Enjoying very very very much ;-) Great fic.
wrestlefan4 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Like it. Shawn just gets to everyone! He's hypnotic. Aw, I want him to stop being so sad :( I hope there's a somewhat happy ending, but with these guys who knows.

Thanks for the update :D
redsandman99 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I'm glad Owen insisted that Shawn stay with him. I really like these two together.
DK chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I know, I know, I'm being lazy and not logging in. Don't shoot. *ducks*

Shawn's right, only a Hart could get away with calling him Princess. But it fits Shawny-just don't tell him that. Aw w w w, kudos to Owen for bucking his family and doing what feels right to him. There isn't much of that in the world and it's refreshing to see, even if it is in a fic.

Some stories just have to go on longer than a oneshot, that's how it is and you have to take advantage of a muse before they poof away.

Loved it Nef and I can't wait for the next two chaps. :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I can not wait to see what kind of ending you have in store for this one (before you go back to the fic that shall be nameless ha ha)

LOVE IT ;)
HeartbreakDX chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
That is so beyond cute. I love it I love it Who!
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow! First Owen fic to me...and I really like your Owen;) Can't wait for the next chapter - this one looks pretty interesting;)
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was really good. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »