Reviews for Brotherly Love
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
OMG that was so perfect! Finally so Owen/Shawn! I believe you are the first, or at least the first I ever read! Thank you thank you thank you.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw. And YAY! It'll be continued. I have to know how this ends. Love your stories Nef, and you call me awesome, I bow down to the mistress.

Now I'm just wondering if Owen is really watching Shawn for Bret or if he's doing for himself. I think it's sweet that Owen is looking out for Shawn, he really needed him for that moment in time and I can't wait to see where it goes.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Love it :) Can't wait to read the rest. Great job!
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw! That was so sweet. You definitely made that one believable. Even after Montreal Idon't think Owen had a problem with Shawn and I just loved how he kept trying to comfort him. I can't wait to see how the rest of this story turns out.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was so adorable. You definitely always put your all into your fics; this was incredible.

You could see why Owen took the backseat to his brother; he was quieter, and more of an observer, while Bret was louder and wanted to be the center of attention. Shawn's the same as Bret, so their relationship, one centered around two divas, was almost doomed for failure. Meanwhile, Owen would more compliment Shawn, but since he was in the backround, Shawn couldn't see him.

When Owen said princess, I felt the touching scene coming. Divas are usually the most insecure, and, even after a year, Shawn would be very emotional about any reminder of his relationship with Bret. And how Owen just comforted him, asking no questions... it was beautiful. Well worth the wait
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I knew that you was going to do this story ;)

LOVE IT!