Reviews for My Father's Son
Elfie255 chapter 1 . 1/19
This was really sweet, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sam and Dean felt familiar despite being significantly older than in the show; their personalities were a good fit for where they could go if they lived long enough!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: December 2015

This is about all they could ask for. Growing old together with a family and each other. Very well written. The images are vivid and the dialogue believable. The ideas expressed are the same as any other family that has at long last come to a safe harbor. This John kid is a tribute to them both.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: December 2015

This story was sweet and poignant. I love the idea of old Sam and Dean, life partners to the end. John Jr. is quite a character and his a really smart mouth on him, just like his dad, Dean.

The last part, of Dean soothing Sam, darn near broke me. Well done!
Winter Gray chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review

I wasn't sure where it was going at first but I was hooked pretty quickly. What an interesting look into the future.
I think I'd enjoy it ending like this for Sam and Dean. They seem at peace and hopelessly in love just as it should be.
The fact they were able to raise a child and get out of the hunting world before it killed them was touching.
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love love love this. I love you. Please never cease being this awesome.
Mohoro chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww cute! Really enjoyed your story a lot. Well written and a tear jerker(for me at least).
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very sweet, I love a great Wincest! Love how Dean and Sam interact with their son. Thank you!
gorkonelka chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Im crying like a baby... This... This is the most sensitive and the most rewarding paper-to-heart story I have read for a long time now. Your writing is gold. And you should totally write more wincest stories. I especially love your choice of their sons name (John Winchester Jr.)

Soo perfectly written! *sobs* Thanks for posting it ;)
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
They really should have picked out another kid. Get a matching set.
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That's a pretty interesting idea and very well written.

I'd love to read more about it.
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was another fantastic story and I love the concept of them having a son and being old. I bet they make kickass old guys.

You did a wonderful job relaying their love and it made my chest feel heavy with the same feeling. You truly are a fantastic writer.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I honestly have tears in my eyes! That was so beautiful! I don't think I can properly express with words how much I love this story. I simply cannot do it justice. Thank you so much for posting this; it was beautiful! :)
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Who is John's mother? Aww...such a good story and them being old awwwwwww..
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
aww... i loved it! cute!
Anime Freak Girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
oh my gosh that was the sweetest shit ever haha :D