Reviews for My Father's Son
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love love love this. I love you. Please never cease being this awesome.
Mohoro chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww cute! Really enjoyed your story a lot. Well written and a tear jerker(for me at least).
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very sweet, I love a great Wincest! Love how Dean and Sam interact with their son. Thank you!
gorkonelka chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Im crying like a baby... This... This is the most sensitive and the most rewarding paper-to-heart story I have read for a long time now. Your writing is gold. And you should totally write more wincest stories. I especially love your choice of their sons name (John Winchester Jr.)

Soo perfectly written! *sobs* Thanks for posting it ;)
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
They really should have picked out another kid. Get a matching set.
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That's a pretty interesting idea and very well written.

I'd love to read more about it.
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was another fantastic story and I love the concept of them having a son and being old. I bet they make kickass old guys.

You did a wonderful job relaying their love and it made my chest feel heavy with the same feeling. You truly are a fantastic writer.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I honestly have tears in my eyes! That was so beautiful! I don't think I can properly express with words how much I love this story. I simply cannot do it justice. Thank you so much for posting this; it was beautiful! :)
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Who is John's mother? Aww...such a good story and them being old awwwwwww..
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
aww... i loved it! cute!
Anime Freak Girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
oh my gosh that was the sweetest shit ever haha :D
thesagerk chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
awww sweet!
andy chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
It was just that when Sam and Dean kissed, it seemed somehow special. Sacred. Something that regular eyes shouldn't behold. - beautiful
diesedame chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is completely amazing. You're a great author. The last part was especially awesome.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
very nicely done. i like john. would be curious to find out if listened to them.