Reviews for The File
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"I love you," he said, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Her eyes were comically wide when he leaned back. Though they both knew they loved each other, they'd never said it in words before. They'd always felt they didn't have to, and both of them had been a little scared. Not because love meant forever, or a solid commitment, because there was no doubt that it was already there between them. It was more that they'd both been burned by love and figured that if they didn't say it, it wouldn't happen again. And they'd agreed, they didn't need words to explain how they felt.

Tears slid down her face as she pulled him into a kiss, wrapping both of her arms tightly around him. "I love you too," she finally agreed. "You and this little us." Her hand rested on her abdomen again.

"We need to celebrate," he told her, nestling her head into the crook of his neck. Then he pulled back, giving her a two-dimpled grin. "Let's celebrate."

"I don't want to go out for dinner," she said. "I want to stay in and celebrate. I want to cook dinner with you and cuddle on the couch before going to bed."

"Whatever you want," he agreed immediately. "As you wish."

so me
TwilightFan888 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
wow! that is so sappy sweet but i love it! lol
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I loved the way Emily told him she was pregnant. Cute fic :)
princess chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
great story :)
justadream chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is a really great story. I smiled the whole time I was reading it. I love the way Emily told Hotch that she was pregnant. This story has brightened up my day today.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw, this was cute. (: Great job!
rawpotato chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wesley's true love speech just came to me. Oh and...

"Maaiage. Maaiag is what bwings us togetfer today."

I love it. (Except I just started on that's almost exactly like this.. except without all the HP togetherness already. Spooky.)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love it a great story for the soul
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
awe I love it just wonderfull
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was a wonderful story! I'm really getting more and more into this Hotch/Prentiss ship.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh the sheer amazingness!
dancerindisguise chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was wonderful, especially after all the angry canon we've been having recently. Hotch's reaction was just so Hotch and the build-up to that point was great too(: One question: was the last line a reference to the Princess Bride? ;D
luv0817 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Yay, a happy story! There's been so much tragedy lately in our little CM world, it's nice to have some fluff! :D
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great little on e shot.
canuck17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I loved it!:D And I can totally imagine Hotch rushing out after finding out Em was pregnant :)