Reviews for Circle of Influence
yokaiangel chapter 4 . 5/31
Love the story update soon!
your story is really good. Please update soon!
Morning-Macchiato chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Although this is one of your slightly older works (and most probably discontinued), this was a really good read. It's really interesting to see Edward using alkahestry. There are quite a lot of mistakes, but again this is an older work and it's still perfectly readable.

One of "Circle of Influence's" best qualities definitely has to be the way you write the views and feelings of the characters. They get upset at Ed sometimes and even jump to wrong conclusions, which adds to the unfolding drama.

Winry's sudden appearance at the end of chapter 4...Let me guess; Winry's actually a level two akuma that somehow managed to get a hold of Ed's photograph? I've only just began seeing D. Gray Man, so I'm not completely sure.

Also, another interesting and great dynamic is Ed and Allen's developing friendship. Kudos!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Okay, holy crap holy crap holy crap! Please update soon; this is really good!
KillerOfPotatoes chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Please please update. I don't know why you've given up on this story, it's wonderfully written and has an amazing plot. Please? :(
incarnate of evil chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
This has been really good so far, nice long chapters and the story is merging well. I do wonder why Ed can do alkhestry but not alchemy though. I also have to wonder how Ed actually got to another world anyway, I hope you will explain next time as Winry has now appeared. Hope you update really soon! :) you have had loads of time to write a new chapter. :)
Sleepybutterfree chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
This fanfiction is amazing. Please update it... You last updated it more than one year ago, though... Will you update soon? please?
Carina Quarene chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Update pweaassee! X(
It's been 2 years!

I been curious too death! X(
Why many nice fictions are discontinued? (Hope this one only HIATUS)
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Are you fuckin kidding me? There's a chance that windy shows up and my curiousity will never be satisfied? Nooooo
Shion Ameterasu chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Isn't friends a seven letter word?
Yuu3 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
...I'm not trying to implied anything of any sorts but im just asking. Do you hate, or perhaps, think badly of Allen? Lenalee, I can understand. I don't like her neither. Or well, more accurately, hate her. But...the way you portray Allen is rather...for the lack of better words i can think of right now, poor. No offense.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
WHAT
WINRY?
hello there, it's me again. I never watched the anime so I'm pretty clueless as to what's going on here. I mean, I guess I could just wikipedia it, but sometimes that spoils things. Great work as always, although you do have a bit more grammar and spelling issues here and there (quiet and quite, etc). Then again, it's excusable since this was published four years ago. I really shouldn't have high hopes for an update, but that's optimism for you.
Great job on writing!
Haseo Regious chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
So, i've been reading your story. They were all really amazing! So, PLEASE WRITE MORE! I beg you! Please!
Sparr0w-san chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Dbhsjsjehdfifidjdjjwjshsosodjjrjsjsjjdjrj
Why do all the stories I like always leave a cliff and never update man. I swear. Like damn. fml. You need to update its gonna make me cry.
Sparr0w-san chapter 3 . 7/12/2013