Reviews for Overdose
i need more of this story!
MyNameIsViolet chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Dark, yet so beautiful..
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Somehow, I think Damon killed her so that no one would know she had committed suicide.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
that was beautiful
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
please update soon :)

it would be nice to see this from Damon's POV.
Vicki chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Omg so sad poor caroline. It was so beautifully written well done.
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This made me cry and i usually dont get upset reading fics but this was so sad and beautifully done. Well done.
vampbarbie chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
omg so sad and tragic but so brilliantly done. Should have more reviews.

'You told me you were going to kill me.' She

found herself explaining. 'And you have.'
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Well isnt this just a bucket full of sunshine!
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is fantastic! My favorite part is how obsessed she is with looking her best. It seems very Caroline, and strangely, I can identify (not that I'm sitting here planning out my suicide, lol, but I have spent an unnatural amount of time thinking about how I'd like my funeral to be, what I should wear in my coffin, ect, ect) I also like that you make me pity Caroline, without loosing any of her narcissism. And everything from when she swallows the pills onward is just...gahh, amazing. It's so painfully realistic, genuine, so twisted, and I love it!

Oh, and thank you for reviewing my story, btw. It was written a while ago, and pretty much abandoned, but it's nice to see it creep back up through reviews I get every once in a while. I started reading L.J. Smith when I was really young, but even then I kind of wished she would push the darkness a little further. Clearly we're both on the same page.
monnalisa chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very sad and sensitive. Well written.
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
so occasionally when I just get way to excited I swear like crazy:

holy fuck that was amazing!

so many beautiful little lines in there. and seriously, her Characterization was beyond amazing, of course she would pretty herself up, but it was also the way you wrote it with such care to the details.

my favorite line was actually the first

"Caroline was beautiful. She could feel it as she walked"

and then I just got really excited cause I noticed there isn't a completed sign on this which might mean more chapters?

if not - it's a totally brilliant one shot

if so - whoo!

enough rambling from me. well done.
Kat SaaLe chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I really liked your story... i hope it is just the beginning, it has potential! Please continue... i love this two characters as a couple... there should be more stories about them! ;)
Flame1354 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw, so sad! Very well written...a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but you did a great job.