Reviews for Something in Your Visage
dandiwishes chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Brilliantly written! I love the moments, the way you wrote their characters...
kurobara chou chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
NOOOOO! is this the end? the demise of the story? i fear that it is! it has been a lovely read, i really enjoy kenbya, it is such a bittersweet pairing that never seems to have a good ending. no matter, i think you have written it very well, keeping the character is character and the emotions, though tumultuous, in check. good job!
Cptn. Suz chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I think I have to give you props for one of the most realistic Kenpachi/Byakuya fics I ever seen. I really liked your angsty, conflicted Byakuya.
MissyVolks chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
So lovely! And well written to boot! :D

A fantastic and delicate story, with a wonderful plot!

I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Straberry Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I never thought that Zaraki and Bayakuya would make such a good! I love this story alot!
mandarin'peel chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
oh no it ends like this? D:

this was an unbelievably heartwrenching story, with a similar ending. the way their affair began, and progressed ..with all those years in between. it was so bittersweet and lovely.

the way kenpachi cared for byakuya, like a soft spot in his heart that contrasts with his usual tougher than nails image, and the way byakuya tried and failed not to love him really tugs at your heart and you can't help but love and hurt for them both.

the most devastating part was the relationship that could've been. i loved so many parts of this story, one of my favorites was when kenpachi rushed to the hospital and waited for byakuya to wake up. the easy conversation that followed and that heartbreaking last kiss was gorgeous.

the last paragraph especially hurt, the love that could have been ending in those passing looks. i could almost hear my heart shatter :/

gorgeous story, and though i wished it could have ended differently, the ending was bittersweet and beautiful.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
A little let down that nothing happened of the smutty nature, well not enough in my opinion, but it was awesome while it lasted! w
Huredhiel chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
wow I must say that I am liking the way you are writing this! Until next chapter, have a happy Christmas! Bye:D
Huredhiel chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Yay I like! I can't wait for an update! Until then, bye:D
alpharoyale chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Love the [blush] sex scene (blush,blush,blush) it was fiery but slow, it was calm but fast, just perfect! But I don't the the last line, why did Kenpachi say goodbye?

Damn, I hate it when something obviously obvious but I still don't get it!

Is it complete? If its not, I can't wait to read MORE!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
D But it isn't goodbye is it? x3 Loved it~
Huredhiel chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
hmm I like! Makes me want to read another bya and zar fanfic! Until next time, bye:D
alpharoyale chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
M, can't wait to read More!

Lov the plot of the story so far, its really deep and the writing is really good! XD So good!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/19/2009