Reviews for Day in the Life
VideoGamePokedex chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
So accurate. It so funny how you got it exactly right :3
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Ah, so true! Very amusing. It made me laugh at 1 am, probably causing my roommates to think me a bit crazy.
lucy107 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
AW...very accurate I'd say ! lol
Lou chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Aha! *happy, happy, happiness* I liked this. Very cute! Freakishy accurate. XP
kireira chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Hilarious! Love it lots.
Qem chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
ROTFLOL - its all true! XD Go Kaede! Short sweet and funny and enjoyable little story! If I ever get a chance to see some of the other anime's you've written fanfiction for, I'll be sure to come and have a look!
HarmonyHanyou chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
nice. Though I think they would stay up a bit later than that. Whatever, nice job
Candyland chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Awesome. That was pure, unadulterated AWESOMENESS!
orange-InuYasha chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
nice. detail. you. rock. must. talk. like. this. cause. its. nine. twenty. three. in. the. morning. and. only. speak. cave-man. in. morning.

anyway, thats over now. you are one of the ebst writers i've, er, read. go you!
Shizuka Onna no Hito chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
i like when you made that one time... it said,

"3:19(the first one) - Realise vantage point is straight up Kagome's skirt.)"
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Funny, cute, and perfectly accurate to the series. Won't you consider doing more Inuyasha fic? I'm kind of mad that you can write the hanyou better than me, but I'll let it slide since I like reading it...

I'd love to hear your opinion on *my* portrayals, if you wouldn't mind reading and reviewing me.
Chibi Millenia Phantom chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Wiggy!
Edoc'sil Brisingr chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Ha ha! That's so accurate! You know, I've never actually examined as closely as you did Inuyasha's daily schedule. Of course, you can't forget the occasional possible run-in with Sesshie-kun and the cat-fight (or rather 'dog'-fight) that is sure to follow son after their meeting. *lol*

E'BR
vndbskjvndskjbndkjbndks chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This is most definitely the funniest one shot on the entire web! It's hilarious! It's amazing! It was worthy of being passed around during math class! Please keep writing!
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
*giggles* That's so funny! So very true though!