Reviews for 5 Time Dean Was In The Hospital
This was amazing
Oh my god! You're story of Dean's birth got me crying. Its a shame how much the relationship between John and the boys changed after Mary's death.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I liked the story. I'm glad you didn't tweak the two stories we have seen. It was nice, though, that you added John 's perspective to the two. Thank you for the story.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is the most adorable, adorable Winchester fic I've read in so long. It's perfect. And, I love how you've kept this so close to canon. Please, more John-Dean father-son please!

I sooo miss JDM on the show :'(
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Well, it kinda surprised me that the first one was my favorite. It was so... Sweet and cute and... I really loved it

The whole story is great! Most people think John was just a heartless bastard... Even if I didn't like his character at first, I gotta say he's a great character, really. So complex that most people can't see through the layers of John

I love this one. Great story, dear

NatalieWinchester95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
awesome job! my favorite part is the 3rd, the one with teenaged-dean it turned out really good!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
oh my gosh that last line made me cry! TTTT

The first three scenes were really, really, really, good and the last two scenes were really, really, good~~~~~~~~~ ]

I absolutely loved that last line!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Well I think you did the episdoes justice! Great story(ies). I enjoyed reading it.
januarysunshine13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I agree,, your originals were more attractive. I like the fics with a sensitive John. I would also love to see the same thing but may be with Sam in the position of John! Take care...
moira4eku chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Excellent! Loved the different times Dean was in the hospital and why. John being there for him, and then not. I could easily see these scenes happening.
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Lovely and under reviewed I would have to say. Excellent characterization of John and Dean. There simply aren't enough GOOD John stories in this world.

-A. Dreaming