Reviews for Wise Men Revisited
Aurilia chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So... Do we get to see the meet with DiNozzo, Sr.?
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Perfect!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You already know how I feel so I will not repeat myself. *smile*

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I didn’t feel the same need as Samanthasgal to see the conversation between Gibbs and Tony, but I’m glad she suggested it. The rare heart-to-hearts we see between Tony and Gibbs are among my favorite scenes.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, yeah!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was...so worth it. I smiled during the other story...but I cried during this one. Or I should say, I'm still crying...cause I need a tissue before I can go to sleep now, or my pillow will be soaked. Thank you for this little added bit. So much more then I was able to picture. 10/10
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Well I hadn't felt there was a gap at all but now that I've read it, I'm so glad you wrote the actual conversation. Once again, well done! :o)

-Moki
ShadowedHand chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Awesome! I guess I'll have to read the rest of the story. "_)
genevra chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh that made me teary. So lovely. I don't really have much else to say except it was beautiful.
Anjelik chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
' You’re my son, not his. Mine. And I’ll never let that change.'

That sentence just made my day!:-D Lovely...the whole story was wonderful3 Don't know what else to add, it was just so good;-)

Love,

A.
o2bafirefighter chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great Story - I would be interested in seeing the meeting and how Tony and Gibbs deal with it
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
awesome story so glad you added to the other story.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wonderful! Love it! Filled the gap especially!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great conversation, it made sense without it but it was good to have, nice balance of feelings and restraint on both their parts. Thanks, VP.
diana teo chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow,you went the whole hog with the Tony/Gibbs father/son relationship thingy! Isn't that the nice part about fanfics? Whatever we'd like to see on the show that'll never,ever the fanficcers storm the studios and take over the script-writing... ;p