Reviews for This Fire Burns All The Way
loverboysgirl chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Aaaaaaaw! I've never even heard of Miz/Jack before, but I loved it.

And any other Underpunks I've read have always been far too angsty, This is awesome. Simply awesome.
nero hardy jeircho hawkins chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
2nd time i am reading this...cant imagine punk bein a 'pet',not even to the works somehow as for the miz...cant ever see him as a dom/master at all.
nero hardy chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
wish there were more punk/taker slash. miz is still master?even though swagger tops him?woof!

so talented you i always gonna see miz as sub though. w
nero hardy chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
*drools*swagger and the

emono you are classic 3 loving the stories i read so far.
x.soul.x chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
UnderPunk is addictive! I love them and I wish you write more about them. Great fics you have here hun!
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
I just realized, Matt and Jeff don't have a story! You should totally write them one!
tartarreeeee chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This was just GREAT!

I loved how you described each part, it was just so beautiful!
Takerslady chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Oh Taker you're so wrong. Dave needs to be kicked out! I saved Teddy and Cody's parts for last, i'm so anxious to read them.
Takerslady chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
I think i'm beginning to like this dom from the bottle thing. Phil gets a mansion AND Mark! What a life!
Takerslady chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Oh Jake, you could have put up a little resistance and let him chase you a bit. I love how elegant and composed Taker is.
Takerslady chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
When Phil was a blonde I always thought he and Julio would have been cute together, thank God he's not anymore lol. Oh Yes! anyone with a brain would submit to Taker, he's so awesome, and beautiful. **swoons**
Takerslady chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So THIS is how Miz got in, God, Taker must have been high!
WraithRaider chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Miz and Jack are so cute! I'm interested in Batista being in the Court and you can't blame Randy and John for being a little upset with it. But what can you do, Taker is in charge.
MagdileanaO chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Batista? Oh lord. He's going to cause trouble. I pity his pet.