Reviews for This Year's Love
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/27
Yes, it was fluff but such lovely, lovely fluff ;) I do love seeing Severus rile her up, haha XD
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Eee! Snape's voice again! You write his dry humor really well, I actually laughed a couple of times here! Great work!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha! Absolutely adorable! And I loved the Fienishly Difficult Crossword, I'll have to remember that one. I did think it was the repressed adult version of pulling a girl's pigtails even before Severus thought it :-)
mysinger chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lovely story! It was funny how much Severus enjoyed getting her riled up. I especially enjoyed the kiss at the staff party. Well done!
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Such a fun little piece! Bravo!
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
So sweet! I loved it!
Katzenpfote chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
How cute!
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
It was hilarious and Snape's point of view is just priceless. Thanks!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
very fluffy indeed
Montara chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
What a "charming" man, your Severus :))) But he was sweet, too. Thank you!
Ukirra chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Gosh, I squee'd over this.

I love your fluff writing. I love your writing in general. D8 You're pushing me dangerously, dangerously close to wanting to make fanart for one of your stories. :heart:
MinkyT chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Never apogise for fluff! Especially not well-written fluff. And extra especially not Christmas-related, well-written fluff. Delicious!
meow chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww! So sweet! :D
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lovely fluff. :)

You write Severus with a very consistent, snarky, "I'll be dragged into this relationship kicking and screaming" voice and yet I never tire of reading it. Well done.

hm88