Reviews for Dragon Kisses
Draikling chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
**giggles** Ooh, this is so NEAT! I **love** it! Very creative. Very neat.

Dk
Anakin chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Great story! Love it, love it, love it!
Rebuky chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Lol great story! i would like to taste those dragon kisses :o) i mean the chocolates not the kiss. lol anyway i have told myself from now on that i would read all of your storys cause im a totall sucker for D/G and because your a great writer :o) anyway keep up the great work! :o)
CrystalClear44 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
wow u r such a good author that was one of the best one chap stories i have ever read! of course all of ur one chap stories r good!
Subaru Shojo chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Where can I buy those chocolates?

I want DRAGON KISSES!

I love your story as you may see up there.

I love Draco being soooo awfully sexy that you wanna eat him.

I just have one tiny mini flame; your story was a little bit quick, I love the stories that tell how Malfoy starts fallinhg for the weasel, so I think your story lacked that.

Beside that, I REEEEEEEEALLY love it!

Short! Sexy and DRACO/GINNY!

_
draicana chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Mm...You do realize that now you will, in fact, have to create these 'Dragon Kisses', don't you? Not the flame part, I can let you get away without that, but I really want one of those chocolates to try and a Draco Malfoy to go with it wouldn't be all that bad... Look at what you've reduced me to! *grumbles and sulks but in that way that you know she isn't really angry, just stubborn*
Chipper chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
*Claps*yay!Just as good if not better as the others i have read.I finally got round to readig another of your Fanfics and Im glad i did!Well off 2 read more up,nice 1 -
manda chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
i like! lol! keep it up! _
Cactuskitty chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Love it! Great idea,"Dragon Kisses", *Giggling like the little school girl she is!* Your definitly going on my Favorite Authors List!

Cactuskitty
LaughingGasGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Do I even have to say 'I love this.'? What? Ok, then. I love this fic!
jhlseaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I still think Ginny should have asked for some money. No just kidding!
Natalie White chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I would just like to say that this is my favorite Draco and Ginny fanfic I've ever read. It was such a cute story. I really think that this is the best fanfic I've read. My friend thought it was very good too! I would just like to say you did a wonderful job in writing this story.
Breea chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Oh my, I'm laughing so hard, I feel Ginny's pain in having to go through with the dare, lol, good description!

Dear Lord, that was a great kiss! And he kissed her back, yeyeyeyey! hehe

Wow, Ginny has business sense...whoda thunk it? lol

Aw, I like how Draco gets along with Fred and George, it's cute :)

OH IT IS SO CUTE! I LUVS IT! *hugs and kisses* Woman, you can write! Great stuff!
rita d chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This story is really great. I love Draco and Ginny fics like this. This story is so good that i read it 3 times. Polyjuice Potion and this story are my most favoritest. i can't choose between them.
Tupper chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Cute fic! I really like the plot, and your writing was very good. Nice twist at the end, bribing those girls to dare her...
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »