Reviews for Dragon Kisses
Slytherins Kitten chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Yet again, another cyute story of yours! *Envious* I still don't know which of yours is my favorite! *_* How do you do it?

LoL, *goes back to reading lots and lots of FF's*
Caz3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
This Draco is very yummy!

I wish I was Ginny!
Nimph chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Mmm... I like this Ginny very much, and, of course, him bribing her friends to make her kiss him is just the kind of lovely thing boys never do in real life. They should, anyway. ;)

Anyway. Nice fluff... You're gonna make me fluff-addict! *grins*
Draikling chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
**giggles** Ooh, this is so NEAT! I **love** it! Very creative. Very neat.

Dk
Anakin chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Great story! Love it, love it, love it!
Rebuky chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Lol great story! i would like to taste those dragon kisses :o) i mean the chocolates not the kiss. lol anyway i have told myself from now on that i would read all of your storys cause im a totall sucker for D/G and because your a great writer :o) anyway keep up the great work! :o)
CrystalClear44 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
wow u r such a good author that was one of the best one chap stories i have ever read! of course all of ur one chap stories r good!
Subaru Shojo chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Where can I buy those chocolates?

I want DRAGON KISSES!

I love your story as you may see up there.

I love Draco being soooo awfully sexy that you wanna eat him.

I just have one tiny mini flame; your story was a little bit quick, I love the stories that tell how Malfoy starts fallinhg for the weasel, so I think your story lacked that.

Beside that, I REEEEEEEEALLY love it!

Short! Sexy and DRACO/GINNY!

_
draicana chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Mm...You do realize that now you will, in fact, have to create these 'Dragon Kisses', don't you? Not the flame part, I can let you get away without that, but I really want one of those chocolates to try and a Draco Malfoy to go with it wouldn't be all that bad... Look at what you've reduced me to! *grumbles and sulks but in that way that you know she isn't really angry, just stubborn*
Chipper chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
*Claps*yay!Just as good if not better as the others i have read.I finally got round to readig another of your Fanfics and Im glad i did!Well off 2 read more up,nice 1 -
manda chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
i like! lol! keep it up! _
Cactuskitty chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Love it! Great idea,"Dragon Kisses", *Giggling like the little school girl she is!* Your definitly going on my Favorite Authors List!

~Cactuskitty
LaughingGasGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Do I even have to say 'I love this.'? What? Ok, then. I love this fic!
jhlseaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I still think Ginny should have asked for some money. No just kidding!
Natalie White chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I would just like to say that this is my favorite Draco and Ginny fanfic I've ever read. It was such a cute story. I really think that this is the best fanfic I've read. My friend thought it was very good too! I would just like to say you did a wonderful job in writing this story.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »