Reviews for Dragon Kisses
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Klaudia-de-Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2007

Me gusto mucho tu fanfic!

Lo lei en su traduccion gracias a Zoe-Rem!

Muy lindo!

Is very Pretty!

distel chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
girl ... way to make my knees buckle! The "wiping his mouth with his thump" thingy made me gasp and ... er, well ... shudder actually. Hell, Draco *drools*

wonderful fluff!
loonette7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I don't know why but I just can't stop squealing! lol This is a fantastic piece of fluff. :D Draco and Ginny are one of my favorite HP couples of all time.
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
What an Fab one shot! Thanks!
fandroid chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Very innovative and brilliantly executed.
FadingHope11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
ah! loved it! it's the best one shot i've read in a long time, and it was so cute, and ah! yes, you get the point: it was amazing!

Ryane chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Suprisingly good. I don't usually like DM/GW, but I liked this story. It was nice. The only thing I would change is in the beginning, when it changed to the truth or dare game you should have made it clear that it was a flashback. Because the first time I read it, I didn't pick up on that. Very nice and fluffy story.
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
The kissing scene was hot! D Like really hot! [No pun intended!] I like this story by the way, Im usually not interested with one-shots, but the summary caught my eye, Im honered to have read it!
Granger06 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
heya i loved this story.

will there be another story to finish it?

plz email me back

HowAreYou chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh my gosh! That was the sutest thing ever! loved it completely!
Captain Annie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Fantastic fic!
Sabre Lea chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Sweetness I think my belly's on fire. I want to try one of those Dragon Kisses myself!
ILID chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Loved it! You have got to start writing again seriously your stories are awesome. D
chantelly chapter 1 . 11/23/2006

this is very impressive!

they're both so in character..

i love it.