Reviews for Dragon Kisses
deviocity chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
And over four years later, you still receive rave reviews about this awesome fic.

Seriously, it was awesome. Going to favorites for sure.

Now I have a slight craving for cinnamon and chocolate...
Draco'z Devil chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I have no idea how many times that i have read this. it is one of my all time favs. please update the story. i think it has a LOT of potential.
Lote22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey...very cute, I liked it!
Raiast chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
aw...haha...i love your work..its just brilliant!
daydreamer04 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Cute story. I wouldn't have thought that he had bribed them. I likt it. Great idea.
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
cute story. I like it and escpecially that little twist at the end.
niki chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
beYOND cool! you write GREAT! i absolutely LOVED it!
imperfectperfection99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
aw how sweet
Twethereal chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Let me just say that you have to be a good writer for people to still be writing reviews for your stories 4 years after you write them! Good job! I love your stories!
Tamashii Kawai chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hello, this is really sweet, I cant believe that Ron could really hurt that much Draco... Any way It was great!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Dear, er...Davesmom?

You never cease in suprising me. My favorite fanfic of yours i still can't specify, as they're all amazing. I know I probably sound stuffy and, you know, preppy and all that, but relly it's just that I've now read Dragon Kisses 5 times and I can't get enough of it. It only just occured to me to reveiw. You're really an amazing author. If you don't write more I promise I'll have something to say about it :) Great job and keep writing.

~Katie

Please e-mail me if you get any new fanfic ideas!
Ling chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Loved your story. It's very sweet...dragon kisses that was brilliant.
Laegdin chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This was a great read. I love your Draco and Ginny stories.
ALifeOfShadows chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this is such an awesome story!

Gosh you are like, my favorite author!

-Betsy
Vio Lenz chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I love this story... I've read it before but I went searching for it again. I love it. I think it's sweet.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »