Reviews for A girl
KimiGoesCrazy chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
This is my second read through of this Fanficton. I still think its awesome, but you have made a few grammatical errors :o
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
what...did you do to seto?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
like ew
swift chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
so goood! so good m'dear!
lorella moon chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
amasing chapter

ps i had to replace a letter in amasing
with s cus a key broke on my laptop
lorella moon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
nice story
now i dont have to die reading somthing boring during literacy and read this instead but hey im readiding so its still literacy

lol
well anyways epic story

ja,ne
Angelia White chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
Saul sounds so much better than Robert... Well Rob or Bert would be good too but Saul sounds so thuggish.
Angelia White chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
You know 100,000 yen is roughly 1200 dollars where I live.
Amazed chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I couldn't stop reading, your story pulled me in and these days its rare a story can do that for me. I hope for a sequel? Or even a new kaiba one please?
Alayna Wood chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Sequel!
Alayna Wood chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Shoulda been Robert... Or Moriarty!
o0CrimsonsDragon0o chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Read it straight through! I just couldn't stop or get enough. The plot was well put together and your OC was quite believable. The story flowed well; even when it seemed choppy, there was a sort of elegance to it. It's been a while since I've read an amazing Kaiba fic- this was quite refreshing. Thank you for all your hard work.
KM Seward chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
Wait wait wait wait wait WAIT. That can't be the end! (cries.) What happens after that? Do Seto and Nikki continue in their relationship, do they get married? What did Saul whisper in Seto's ear that horrified him so much? And why didn't Seto and Mokuba like Dr. Jones in the first place, before the events happened... oh, so many questions... Anyways, epic story, I'm favoriting it. Thanks for a great story :D
KM Seward chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
Best. Chapter. Ever. :D 3
KM Seward chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
GRAAAAH! SHE CAN'T REMEMBER? HEhehe... I can't wait until she remembers... if she does... Mwuhahaha...! 8D