Reviews for The Green You Need
misadani1 chapter 1 . 19h
Okay. Wow.
Is it just me or have I stumbled upon a hidden jewel in this area of this category?
...
YEP! Its the latter! xD

Okay so I've read the first few chapters and would love to review each one of them but time is not on my side right now so I'll just say something here for now til I can get back...

You are REALLY good at writing! And at this! Real talk. Its so refreshing and exciting reading a really well thought out and awesome fic and you have done just that!
Thank you so much. I'm enjoying your story a lot, so I wanted to thank you.
Altho its been years since the last update I do sincerely wish you'll update again :)
Until then tho, take my favorite, follow, and virtual cookies for the awesomeness that is ur story :D
Maka Ano chapter 24 . 7/12
That was absolutely grand! I love how you switched the point of views! Oh I look forward to seeing hoe you wrap this up with the parents!
RosesAndRavens chapter 24 . 1/11/2015
Are you ever going to complete this?
Eric the Looney chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Awwww, this is so sweet. Especially how Mama Odie was being all revisionist with the wedding, and the kiss, and dawwww.

Are you going to write the next chapter anytime soon?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
I've read better tpatf fanfictions but this is ok
Hotdamnirock chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
This is soooooo good
TwilightEternal412 chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Please please PLEASE update! Seriously, you're story Is amazing. Not joking. I had a hard time finding a good Fanfiction for princess and the frog and yours was no doubt the best in my opinion. Please hurry and update!
Fishie chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
Thank you thank you THANK YOU for such a wonderful story.

This was brilliant, every second. I loved your characterization of Naveen, and your character development. It really gave context to the movie, and enhanced it in ways I wouldn't have thought possible.

I hope someday you will choose to update this story, but whether you do or not, I wish you luck in your future writing ventures. Thank you for posting this amazing story. You rock!
Romance and Musicals chapter 24 . 2/25/2012
Oh my God. This story is freaking amazing! I've stayed up super late two nights in a row and avoided all of my homework to read it. I love how you made the story a bit more adult, but still kept that Disney magic to it. At the beginning, I really couldn't stand Naveen. He was such an asshole. But, once he fell in love with Tiana, I fell in love with him. The character development in this was fantastic. You did a great job, not only with Naveen, but with Tiana, Ray, and Louis as well. Every single person was perfectly in character. And I like how you added some things. It kept the flow of the plot going without the visual aid of the movie's scene changes and made it easier to read. This is seriously one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. And I know it's been almost a year since you've updated, but I'm imploring you to finish this story. It would make me ecstatic.
Obiwan1527 chapter 24 . 1/30/2012
Awwww! That was awesome. Update soon ASAP please. I really liked this. :)
Radar1388 chapter 24 . 11/23/2011
This story is fantastic, the filled plotholes are genius! I hope you update soon. (This is going on my favorites list...)
all of this is deleted chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Okay, so I'm prettty sure you have no disire to get a review from chapter two, but here's the deal, I just discovered this story and absolutely FELL IN LOVE. So, I thought I should tell you. So far, this is pure brilliance! I love this so much, you do such a wonderful job, and I can't wait to continue reading this.
TpLoz chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
Please update!
comicalfreak chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
oh i really enjoyed this story :D and your writing too loved the point of view from the eyes of naveen :)
Maran Zelde chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Hey, I'm one of the alert subscribers who forgot about this story because of busyness and distractions. Then yesterday I noticed one unread email in my inbox: it was an alert for this fanfic. So now I'm finally caught up. :) I like the way Mama Odie gave Naveen the ring, and I also like the magically clean wedding clothes. It'll be interesting to see how they explain everything to Lotte, Tiana's mom, and their other friends back home.